Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Demoted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday and most of today I was a Peon, out of no where when I went to give an idea about a new feature it said I wasn't allowed to, and now it says Visitor.
Well, I looked on the introductions and I couldn't find yours. Try submitting one.
FlyingSquirrel Wrote:Well, I looked on the introductions and I couldn't find yours. Try submitting one.
Also btw here was my idea for the mage in mail thing: Just have an error message when entering combat with non-regular items (mail on a mage, plate on a rogue ect.) and make it so they cant cast any spells, that would fix it easily.
FlyingSquirrel Wrote:Well, I looked on the introductions and I couldn't find yours. Try submitting one.
Where do i post this introduction?
That'd be nigh on impossible.

introduction.php
It's also possible that you may have had an introduction submitted and accepted.
Only to have it deleted later due to something overlooked.
Oddly enough, the only activity you have here is today, and then almost exactly two years ago with two denied intros. You'll need to submit and get one accepted.
Kretol Wrote:Oddly enough, the only activity you have here is today, and then almost exactly two years ago with two denied intros. You'll need to submit and get one accepted.
Yeah I was a noob back than. Just now finished the intro again.
FlyingSquirrel Wrote:That'd be nigh on impossible.

introduction.php
Meh it would be extremely hard (im assuming you were talking about the error message) just have a thing to silence/disarm you while entering combat, when entering combat it would check for anything you shouldint be wearing. Not very hard at all, extremely easy to script i dont know exact script lines you would need but it would be something like: enter combat check armor(weapons), if it detects ex. mail rogue plate mage plate hunter, it would silence/disarm them, nor would a mage in plate or something be OP, a mage stacking strength would be extremely weak :P heh. Anywho this topic can die now ive got it resolved.