Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Assistance With Patching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oi, didn't mean too place up another thread, though I was all out of options. Before I start however, I'd like to say thanks for approving me. Now back to my issue.

I can download/install the game up till 3.0.1, but I can't even seem to get a good working patch up from there. I either get an error saying that there isn't enough HHD space, or needs a previous patch installed. So far I have gotten the patches downloaded (Which took me quite some time to find), they just won't install. When I try to opening it, is simply says the "Patch Uploader Can Not Start" (Something along those lines). Sorry, I can't check at the moment because I'm re-installing the entire game, which is taking longer than it should as well.

Any help is appreciated, and needed. I wouldn't of even made this thread, if I didn't think it was a last resort. I looked through all the stickies, and other various threads, though no solution was found. Also, any questions will happily be answered best I can, thanks again in advance.
Matharius Wrote:Oi, didn't mean too place up another thread, though I was all out of options. Before I start however, I'd like to say thanks for approving me. Now back to my issue.

I can download/install the game up till 3.0.1, but I can't even seem to get a good working patch up from there. I either get an error saying that there isn't enough HHD space, or needs a previous patch installed. So far I have gotten the patches downloaded (Which took me quite some time to find), they just won't install. When I try to opening it, is simply says the "Patch Uploader Can Not Start" (Something along those lines). Sorry, I can't check at the moment because I'm re-installing the entire game, which is taking longer than it should as well.

Any help is appreciated, and needed. I wouldn't of even made this thread, if I didn't think it was a last resort. I looked through all the stickies, and other various threads, though no solution was found. Also, any questions will happily be answered best I can, thanks again in advance.
go to wowwiki, find old patch mirrors, use those 3.0.1-3.2, the 3.2-3.3 and 3.3.5 work fine. use filefront/fileplanet, those are almost never viruses.
The last post in this thread got working patches (from TPB).
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=28493
Patch can't be applied because it is missing data for: "enUS". If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (SetLanguage)

Is the exact error that I get. If reinstalled several times.
Do you have an EU client? In that case, make sure you're getting the EU patches. If there are different versions based on region, I'm not sure. But I could be the problem.
Thanks to all for replies. So far nothing has helped. Trying a few more things, will relay all information later. Hope this woks.
Clurk Wrote:The last post in this thread got working patches (from TPB).
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=28493

Thanks a bunch, this really helped. Finally got the game updated and a character made, couldn't be more pleased. Thanks again for everyones assistance, look for Matharis in game. (Odd Matharius was taken, oh well)