Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Best Birth Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whilst I scrounge away at profiles every day, picking out every inconstancy I can find within someone's profile, I came across this one profile. Now, the profile was for a person with the name "Dundurdun" so my first thoughts were "Wow, what a nub". Suffice to say, yes it was a nub, but the profile had something I would love to share with you all.

The. Best. Birth. Ever

Binkleheimer Wrote:History: Dundurdun was born during a small trogg raid on his family's home. It largely involved his father, Dundurdel Dundursun, trying to both deliver a baby and kill the trogg raid. After some hours of intense labor and somewhat intense combat, the baby dwarf was popped out of his mom. However, his father was a tad bit busy to celebrate the joyous occasion as a trogg chieftain began to storm the horse. Dundurdel was tired of the endless combat, and a tad thirsty. As the large brute neared, he turned to his wife, “Woman! Git meh da Dundurdun! We're gonna need it fer dis one!” The still pained and tired woman grabbed the nearby hand cannon and tossed it to Dundurdel. Unfortunately, the newborn was in her arms as she threw him and the gun. Luckily enough, the father managed to catch both his prized gun and his new boy, “Ach! Dis babe ain't a weapon yet, woman!” With no time to toss the baby back, Dundurdel had to quickly dodge the troll's club and give it a fateful of pain. That is, he aimed the large gun at the thing's head and blew it clean off. The troggs saw their chieftain die and immediately fled. In the moment of triumph, Dundurdel raised the babe in the air, “Dis is mah Dundurdun!” The name stuck.
First I was "Wat"

Then I saw it was a actual profile and went. "O.O"

Then I saw it was approved and I went. "xD"

I approve.
BountyHunter Wrote:The. Best. Birth. Ever
The woman -AFTER GIVING BIRTH- went and got the man's gun.

That's a keeper.
First I was like :/
But then I lol'ed...

Seriously, though. -That- is an awesome profile...
Wait. Are they troggs or trolls? D:
Skaar Wrote:Wait. Are they troggs or trolls? D:
Pointed that out on his profile.
They are both!

They are trolling troggs, or trogging trolls. Whichever is worse.

/does-science
No words can describe.
...Magnificent.
I've already listened to that two or three times in a row.
FlyingSquirrel Wrote:
Skaar Wrote:Wait. Are they troggs or trolls? D:
Pointed that out on his profile.
The world may never know.
I... I am speechless.