Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: evra13`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Let's see. I am Soimusan Paul, from Romania, I'm 18, 11th grade.

RPGs, these are my favorite genres of games.

As a player, I like being a leader, but because I am a beginner in RP'ing, I will restrain on my pleasures. It never happened for me to start insulting people out of the blue. I am a calm and understanding person, until someone pisses me off.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Romania, and I speak Romanian as my primary language. Besides that, I know English and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was at one of my friends some years ago and watched him play on a server from back in the days. I loved it at first sight. I really wanted to download it, but didn't have the money to play on the official server, and neither do I now.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A best friend told me about it, and the fun that he had playing on it. I am still playing on other servers, because I still enjoy PvP'ing and PvE'ing, but I plan on staying on this server more than the others, if I like it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Heh. I, as I said before, am a beginner in the act of RolePlaying, so I guess I like all of them, but I do not have any favorites. I've heard about simple relaxing in taverns, and thought it was fun and interesting. But the most interesting style of RolePlaying would be fighting, just because it can turn into such creative ways. Furthermore, anything could happen. So, I guess fighting would be my favorite. We shall see.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class -before- the Cataclysm would be Night Elf Hunter, just because I love their culture and style of life.

But when the Cataclysm hits, I am going to change to Worgen Death Knight, because I just love their wolf-like appearance, and the story too. Plus, the Death Knight class is extremely interesting because of the change from the Scourge to back into the Alliance or Horde.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be able to teach me everything about RolePlaying and let me gain experience in it.

Basically, I want to have fun in a way different of the ways of playing I've tried before.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, because a server, and finally a community cannot be strong without respect between players and people.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Since he was a child, Murin Ironhammer was an orphan, and hated the trolls, because they killed his parents, that's the main reason for choosing the path of a warrior...

He was 30 years old when he decided that he's strong enough to go and fight with the trolls in Stranglethorn Vale.

He was not a rich dwarf, and his from last money he bought himself a ram, and some food for the way. It was night when he started his journey, and after one week he arrived.

Murin was tired and wanted to sleep, when he has heard trolls talking a few meters away.

He was not tired anymore, so he took his axe and began to follow the troll voices.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have no question, nor comments. Everything seems clear as tears.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, evra13!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

How to become a Grunt

Consult technical support if you have any issues connecting to the server (Be sure to search to see if the issue has already been addressed first!).

If you ever want some info on Warcraft roleplay, check out our Articles and Guides forum!

I will note that your story is insufficient, and you will need to post a new one when you apply for Gruntship. But beside that, Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

~Clovis
And you shall be------ my brother!!!!!
Oh, wait, you already are.

Finally you've joined our community I see. Welcome!