Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: stix0521`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I mostly play WoW for the RP, so I level a character to the max level then work on getting RP gear. I also think of in depth back-story for all my characters. I've led RP guilds in the past, so just here for more RP!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told me about warcraft 3.. Played that for atleats a year then learned about WoW and started playing that.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted another RP community to join and a free server helps much. I found this server on google by searching, "WoW private RP server", you guys were the top site!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love Roleplaying all types of Rp.. My favorit has to be fighting and advanture RP, so you have to travel mcuh in the RP. I also love trying to get big scale RP fights going, I've done this in the past with my guild, it just made the RP so much more epic! I just hope for some more good RP on this server!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc is my favorit race, I love there lore and there culture. I just think theres many ways to Roleplay them, rather its a brute warrior or a shamanistic character. Warriors is my favorit class, because who doesn't like to beat things to death?!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Like a said before I'm just looking for a great RP community to farther my RP experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding is one of the most things I hate in RP, I'm happy to know you will not tolorate it. When I RP fight I try to make it as fair as I can, or even /roll to find out who will win before you even start.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A female troll clad in wooden looking armor, the set of armor trimed in blood red. A mighty sword staped to her back, almost as big as the female Troll warriors. She sat on her knees beside a pool of water. She had sharp check bones and her noise came to a crest at the end pionting up slightly. Her skin a smooth deep blue color, her features made her look young but indeed still wise. Her hair was lose and long the light blue her looked soft and it was well kept. She would looking around for any danger her eyes scanning the surronding forest landscape. Then she would slowly bend down holding her self up by her knees so she wouldn't fall face first into the pool of water. She would bend over enough so her face was ust inchs from the water, then would her hands she would splash water in her face, then would cup her hands and drink from the water. Atlast then she came to sit on her knees again, wiping the water from his face from the cloak tied to her back. Finally she came to stand, standing to her full height. A mask tied to her belt would hit against her wooden armor making a think clanking noise. She would un-tie it from her belt and would strap to her face, it covered her whole face, the mask itself looked like a bug with a big mouth showing its teeth. The mask also trimmed in a blood red color, the maks was ment to put fear into the enemies she foot and indeed sometimes her enemies would run from her just from the seeing the warrioress. She would grin under her mask knowing that with her skills and just the sight of her could make her enemies knee before her. She would begin to walk through the forest guarding her home land. Now known as the Ghostlands, it is one of the homes of the Amani Trolls, she defended with her life, this night as the Troll Warrioress walked the forest trying to find any enemies that would want to the Amani Empire. If she found any living enemy there would sure be blood spilt this night!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can't wait for some RP!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, stix0521!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

How to become a Grunt

Consult technical support if you have any issues connecting to the server (Be sure to search to see if the issue has already been addressed first!).

If you ever want some info on Warcraft roleplay, check out our Articles and Guides forum!

I hope you enjoy your time on Conquest!

~Clovis