Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: HappoRay`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, my name is marcel. i am 26 and want to play rp online with my friend whos already on the server an to meet new people which like to rp. I play Rollplays since round about 5 - 6 years not only mmorpg als pen&paper like shadowrun, das schwarze auge, and in the last time the sub to D&D named Pathfinder

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from germany, my mother tongue is also german, but i think that my english is quiet fluend.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It starts with a private server, where i played with my friends and raided through the whole content of BC.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server from my friend, ingame name Beala. he told me that the rp on your server is very good. i play also on the official server on the german rp-realm "Die Aldor".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
i don´t like power gaming like i am the best an strongest an i kick everybodys ass. also i am not a friend of erotic rp. if my charakter gets a person he realy likes i think, i would play some situations mit erotic tingle. otherwise i play every kind which would be nice if military, circles of magic or druids, in this i am very flexible

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
my favorit class, hmm i think its the warrior, since i startet with rp my start class in the game i played was the warrior. i think its an easy class to learn more about the game.
my favorit race, its a good question. since its fantasy game i think i would play a human. i played on other games mostly elfs or something in this kind. on the offical server its harder to finde someone if you aren´t human.

What are your expectations of this server?:
i hope i will find a nice community und friendly people to play a good an funny rollplay

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
i think to create a charakter profil. so you must plan your charakter befor you play an with this its easier to beginn playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
i think this, i will reach in later when i ived a while on the server

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Guten Tag! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, HappoRay!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

How to become a Grunt

Consult technical support if you have any issues connecting to the server (Be sure to search to see if the issue has already been addressed first!).

If you ever want some info on Warcraft roleplay, check out our Articles and Guides forum!

I understand English is your second language. Your spelling, grammar, and punctuation can use a little work, so be sure to get lots of practice brushing up on your English while on the server! Take your time with each post and consider use a spellchecker until you are more confidant.

Welcome to the server!

~Clovis