Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Scarleta`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm not playing to much games these days. But I was thinking that I might want to start playing again, so I'm going to reinstall it.
And I'm not a retarded player in any kind, I'm pretty new to some games but I'm learning fast.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Norway, Norwegian-English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well it was a pretty long time ago, I started to play private servers first, then I began retail.
After cataclysm I stopped after 1 day of playtime of it.
It was a huge failure in my opinion...
Its to advanced with the things thats on it, and thats why I wanted to start playing Roleplaying.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
This is maybe the most active Roleplaying server I've found. And I found this server/website by Googling "Wow roleplay private server"
You were the first that came up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds of roleplay are good for me, no matter what.
As long as I get to do something funny, I would love to play it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Depends on the roleplaying group I'm in with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good people to play with.
No drama queens and fun to play with :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language. I dont like when people are racists or doesnt know how to spell. I think its important that people have good grammar, in that way I can see that they're
mature.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I wish to complete this later.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this is the perfect server to me.
I'm currently downloading World of warcraft now and it may take some time.
I hope to see you In-Game.

Scarleta.
Sincere apologies for the long wait!

Hello Scarleta! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy