Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Random idea feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, beginning to wane from RP, so I wanted to run some ideas across people and see if anyone wanted to start something up. I had a couple ideas, and am open to new ideas or changing things to fit a broader audience or make the RP more available. In no particular order..

Court RP

Spoiler:
This would most likely be forum RP, but would effect in game actions. Basically one person would be accused of something dire, murder, treason or conspiracy, extortion w/e and there would be evidence against them. Different people on the forums could rp the jury, the lawers, GM as a judge.

Information would be sent to other members on the forums as witnesses, on what they would've heard or saw and would be open to interpretation on how to recall it. Whether they seem suspicious, withold information because they were scared or forgetful, many possibilities. Then present it in the forums, each lawer giving their opening, bring witnesses to the stand, jury makes there verdict, All of that stuff. If the person was guilty, they would have to go to the jail location on the server. Or if they walked they would have an interesting story to incorporate into their character. Maybe people suspicious of them still.

Jail Break
Spoiler:
It would be interesting to utilize a jail break scenario like an isolated RP zone event. for a few days maybe longer or not, Rp prisoners, war criminals and those of serious crimes in a high security prison. Bonds can be made of hatred or mutual benefit, and then through a certain twist of events they break out, and remain wanted on the server.

Conquest of the Horde

Spoiler:
Can't we all just get along? I applaud our diverse RP group, that some people love this race, and that race. I love that guilds do in fact have conflict with each other sometimes resulting in serious injuries and death. But what if there was a server wide guild, ( I think I saw a guild pre-restart with the name ) called conquest of the horde. And we were all orcs, or trolls, tauren. Horde chars and I dunno conquest for shit. Have maybe weekly or bi weekly server events have players meet that usually dont interact. Just a thought.

Ordonis Odyssey

Spoiler:
This doesn't have to be attached to my storyline necessarily, it would be more true to the odyssey. Warcraft is fantasy it would be cool to travel to places on a boat, fighting or encountering crazy things that exist like giants cyclopses giant spiders, demons and things like that. Just regular trained people, sailors explorers, that bond as they sail and experience crazy shit. Hydras exist!

FF crew

Spoiler:
I know it's been done but its awesome. I attempted it with the help of Duskwolf, but I failed. Those who were involved I believe enjoyed what I tried. I know Anski succeeded. I tried a second time with Inhibitor who made an amazing RP battle system and char sheet which is simple and easy to follow. We had a nice momentum but the impending server restart kind of halted the project.

My proposal is chars that start out with a fresh start, clear backgrounds though enough to have a developable char from. And roam azeroth growing in strength and friendship beating shit up. Or getting beat up its fun either way.

Azshara Crater

Spoiler:
d:o This would be only if Anski or I think Grak was involved to I dunno, but one time The Bronze Dragonflight came back to do something for Navren's sister Masimarvi. It would be really awesome if something came of that and would bring intriguing rp to an interesting zone.
I'd really like to make a fresh start character, especially if you get involved in it Jid. You've always given me pleasing RP in the past, so I figure it'd probably continue that way. Hit me up some time if you wanna get it going. I'm normally on from 10PM to 2-3AM server time.
Quote:Jail Break

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=28525

:twisted:

These are some interesting ideas, I'd love to see people try to do something with them. If I can help, feel free to PM me.
Didn't see that or I wouldn't have posted it. I think the overall idea has been proposed before though but Rosencrat is very thorough so I know it's going to be intricate and awesome. I'll probably join that if I can.

As far as the other ideas are concerned, I am interested in the court RP I don't know why but it just seems like it -could- be fun.

But the RP that I am most interested in would be making new chars and going on an adventure, consistantly gaining experience and bonds. I'd like to fight Cyclops , and giants and hydras and trolls and all kind of other crazy shit or run from it at least.

I have a few other players interested we've created our chars and will begin RP shortly I'm usually on from 3am - 7 or 9am est.

It'd be better if GM's could be involved to DM the large creatures.

There are five players interested that I believe are available around the same time.
There's actually a small courthouse-like room in Dwarven District. We could use that, if you want to do it in-game.