Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: c0571`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm a good wow player and other mmorpgs and have a 3 years roleplaying experience on different styles of rp not only medieval ones, I'm more of a lone wolf but can be a very sociable person too, love to be the wise one and always want to make my own clan.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Romania (that's in Europe, not too popular) and my primary langauge is romanian but I've studied english in school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
In 2002 dad brought me a book, Lord of the clans by Christie Golden, and that was the spark to my addiction for Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used to roleplay on other server but the owner killed it because he had no profit from it but after 5 months I wanted to roleplay again, in warcraft, so I googled World of Warcraft roleplay server and found Conquest Of The Horde.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy every kind of roleplay, the roleplayers are the ones that make a roleplay enjoyable.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the orc one(I like dwarves too, a little) and as class I prefer the shaman or warrior (more shaman than warrior), because my favourite character from Warcraft is Thrall! He's an orc shaman.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Saw the wiki and all stuff and I think that this server owns! (lol)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Faction NPC Deaths

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
And so our young clan leader decided to put aside his grunges against the alliance and make a strategy for his next attack without rushing in the battlefield. He looked at his advisors, we have to hold the line so the reinforcements help living beings not lifeless bodies or ashes, he said with a calm but inspiring voice and started to plan. When he finished he put all his men to fortify the village, women sharpening the blades and axes and children to pack food for the troops that will fight. He had only one and important task, to make the village survive the alliance attack until the Orgrimmar reinforcements come, he barricaded the women and children into a fortified structure in the village and sent 3 from 10 men away in the forest to flank the enemy. After hours of silence the horns from the cavalry came to their ears, the clan leader looked again at the traps, closed his eyes and hoped for this to be a success.The Alliance horsemen rushed in the village with no awareness and were killed in a blink of an eye by the traps, then they sent the warriors and archers, the orcs fought them and succeded in this was with minimal damage, and at the third wave they sent the catapults and the rest of the warriors along their war leader and his personal elite guards. The catapults were struck by lightning and the earth started to move behind the orcs that were flanking them so there will be no alliance soldier coming back. The survivors of the alliance surrendered and the clan leader gathered all and moved on the route the reinforcements had to come. He succeded bringing them to safety and won a major battle, the village was taken by the horde troops and made a fortress for the alliance that had to come near.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really want to pass this so I can have countless RP hours on WoW again. Thanks!
Hello c0571! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy