Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: HoneyBadgerz`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 14 years old and I am an avid gamer. Whether it be a good FPS or a nice MMO I can roleplay in, you can probably find me playing it one day or another. I don't think there is much else to say.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US of A and I do speak English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft after my father introduced it to me right after The Burning Crusade was released, after that, I just fell into gaming.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found your server after simply opening up Google and then typing in "WoW Private RP Servers".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I find myself flocking to rather large, group orientented RPs at first, but after becoming nice and comfortable with a few people, I begin spending more time with that small group, doing much different things then I could do with a large group of people that I don't know very well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think I enjoy the Dwarf Hunter race and class combination the most. The Dwarven race just seems to have an aura that emits the feel of adventure and excitement that you could only experience with your trusty animal companion beside you.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find top-notch RP and nothing else!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think I enjoy the rule of having to respect everyone that you may find on the server. :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I think I shall create my story later on.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing else to add.
Hello HoneyBadgerz! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy