Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: shadowjet`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a ordinary gamer who plays a lot of games at a time and not into a single game alone . I take switches regularly . Got a fair enough experience in playing WoW .

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from a small country in the Middle east - Qatar ( dont shoot me ) I primarily speak English and learnt more English than my own language .

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played warcraft 3 and was pretty much interested in the lore and fantasy side . So when WoW came out , I waited since I was not in a position to pay for it monthly . But with the release of TBC , I was and started out in retail and played till early 2009 and stopped .

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to RP . I started RPing in the very famous Echloned-WoW and liked it a lot . After it shut down , I shifted between servers and none had the retail like feel of RPing ( echloned too did not have that ) . A week ago , The RP memories striked me and started an extensive search and found this :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love the heroic kingdom RP with a crowd . I like having a lot of people around me . It makes a lively surrounding .

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
None actually but I do mostly go B.E Rogue mainly because of the fun I had as Rogue in pvp and stealth :) . I like Druids equally , it was my first class .

What are your expectations of this server?:
A lot of people coming together RPing happily . Endless RP all the way :) . I would be more than happy if I see a hundred or so actively doing RP

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Role-play rule part and the Grakor quote :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ah , hmm . Here goes

Haven't gone in-game , so name isn't decided . My character was a loyal Assassin of the Rogue organisation Hidden Circle . But he clashed with another Assassin during his task and ended in the death of the other assassin . He is now constantly chased and currently hunted by the Circle . Without any hope , he is still wandering seeking hope to continue his life .

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Ah a request . Though its a RP server , a little more advertising would bring more people like me . Also , please try to make the registration process a little less complicated . Thanks
Hello shadowjet! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

To note; While we do understand your point about advertising, it's not something we're really high on, so to speak. CotH has always been a medium-sized, solid community. The little "advertising" we get from word of mouth is pretty sufficient, along with recruiting from friend to friend. Google is also our friend.

On another note... The registration process is in place for a reason, yes. It's here to maintain the community I mentioned, and for the staff to see that the people we will be playing with henceforth have intentions to actually play here and use the server for what it was made for.

Also; Do keep in mind that "Assassin" as a class is right now considered a Prestige Class, and thus not open to play just yet. And, what we meant by a "story" is more a fictional work by you, to see your storytelling and writing skill in action.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you and glad that you went through my application pretty thorough . The entire leveling and gaming system is very interesting and different here and will catch up soon as I can . Thanks for the good Wiki too . Ah , BTW will my in-game name 'Dinosaur' be a unsuitable one for RP . I can try to build a story with it but I have seen parts of some rules posing a little problem to it . I like Dinosaurs and use that name a lot :) .

Thanks
Yea. Dinosaur will probably be un-allowable, as we try to stay away with words for names, (unlike Rose and such, which actually can be words and names).
Got notified by a GM in-game . Thanks . Name changed to Spindle . Gnomish Warlock .