Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kadier`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I used to play WoW several hours a week and then I graduated from college and had several things I had to get together before being able to play again. It's been over a year, and I don't want to play on Blizzard servers anymore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was in college a friend of mine converted me over to WoW from Guild Wars. At first I was hesitant (because of the monthly subscription), but I had always loved the Warcraft franchise. I started with a free month and I loved it instantly.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
When I played on Blizzard servers I enjoyed RP servers over the others, I felt like once I found my group of people to RP with the possibilities of the game doubled. So naturally I want to get back into Role-Playing, I have an itch for it. I love creating stories and hearing what others have come up with.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of role-play from casual conversation to guild team work/meetings, raiding, crowd rp, sometimes having two characters forming a relationship can be completely awesome.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are the trolls. I'm know sure why, but I love them, they seem to have always had the short end of the stick but still made their way to being an important part of the horde. My favorite class is the rogue; I have always been a stealth gamer, and combining that with DPS just makes it better. I also feel that the rogue has so many possibilities to be used in RP as a spy, or a redemption story for their past.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would love to find a group of people that I can RP with on a regular basis that know what their doing and don't stand around and troll people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The keyboarding skills requirement is one rule that really appeals to me. I hate text speech. I always have since I learned to type. Many of the rules appeal to me, but this one stands out the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to move up to Gruntship if I am allowed to join the server. With that request, I will submit a story later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really look forward to joining you guys on the server and I hope you allow me to RP with you.
Hello kadier! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Gruntship is attainable only once you've been a member for at least a month (actively) and you have at least one approved Character Profile. Not until these requirements have been fulfilled. Once they have been, you may fill in a Gruntship Questionnaire, which will bump you up to the Grunt user rank upon approval.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy