Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alarune`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing World of Warcraft since it began, so I am quite the "Veteran". I enjoy roleplaying out of anything, and I specialize in "Caster" classes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Germany, I was taught English and I know German as well. I don't have a primary, although now that I'm in the USA I suppose it would be English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Seeing a commercial when I was little.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was searching for RP Private servers. This seemed to be the only one not dead, or worth looking at.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Although it's frowned upon, I search mainly for Romantic, Action, Sex-oriented roleplays. I travel and act like a typical peasant.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Mage. I think Sorcery is much more appealing than Blades and Arrows, especially Magic. Human because I can't decide most of the time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From the flashy home page and to this lovely introduction, I'd say this 'ought to be a very swell place to rest my Roleplayer head.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. I happen to welcome all races, and sexualities. I hate the intolerant.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A bitter, icy breeze rolled between her calves. Her robes buckled and swayed, and she snapped her hand back to grasp her tome which was chained to a broad hip. Being brought forward in a dramatic manner, she flipped to a page from which she bookmarked and waved her hand. In a thrusting motion, she muttered an incantation causing a flame to crash into a small home-made fire!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I attempted to make a server account (without reading, whoops!) and I noticed the password portion of it seems to delete numbers each time? I don't know, but it seems like a bug.
Hello Alarune! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

I have actually never heard of that bug. I can't help you, there.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy