Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Namelessdk`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello. My name is.. Ooops, I'm Nameless(dk). I really like playing wow RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Denmark and i speak danish. I also speak fluid english, soo :)!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A couple of my friends introduced my to the game in Vanilla. I didn't like it much. They introduced me to TBC. That was better. They introduced me to WotLK. *nerds it* So I've stopped many times and then resubscribed again a lot. The same dudes introduced me to EchelonedWOW. They liked the OPness, but i loved the RP. So.. I am familiar with Warcraft, Wow and RP.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a RP server on google, and your website was one of the first. I clicked into it and this seems like a very good server ^^.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like RP. Not just tavern, or just beach. I like everything :)!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf Paladin. Might be because it was that combi i played on retail, but i really like it :)!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good, and many RPs. A good community and thats all:)!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This rule. Introduction part. I think it's a great way to sort ruiners out of a good server :)!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to wait with this. It's looooong time since last RP, and i gotta start again before i can make a good story! I promise i will make a story later :)!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello Namelessdk! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy