Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: olo104`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im 17 years old i love playing roleplaying games and of course mmorp games as welli love playing my drums and i love animals.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from israel and my primary language is hebrew.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was looking for an mmorp game to play and I came acrose world of warcraft.I thought the game is amazing and i wanted to play it so I bought the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The cost of the main wow server was to much for me so I searched the internet for a good free private server and I found your server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy having adventures in the game I enjoy going on quests somtimes with a group of people but I mostly like to go alone,I enjoy fighting and creating a diffrent me in the game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the blood elvs because i love thier elegance.My favorite class is paladin because paladins are a powerfull class that combine fighting power with healing and light power.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to enjoy it mostly to gain new friends and tobe a better role playing player from my experience in the game and in your server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule about the language because it kips the game fun and safe for everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was stranded in the jungle no one to help I tried to call for help but nobudy answered,so i went on a journey to get out of the jungle.I walked for days surviving only on snakes and rain water but then I reached the and of the jungle and found out that im in brazil.I found a phone and called my parents and got on a flight back home.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello olo104! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Keep in mind to watch your spelling and grammar! I see that it's a wee bit lacking, so I'd advice you to simply look over what you're writing an extra time before submitting, whenever possible. Don't worry about it too much, however, as you learn as you go!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy