Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shimbalaar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Is it going already? That little red button lights. All right.
Well i play role-playing games since i have a computer. Almost 11 or 12 years.
As a roleplayer I'm a silent type, but IRL... let's just say not really;)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Hungary. It's a little country in Middle-Europe. My mother tongue is hungarian, but is can speak english. With a little accent you see.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
By the love of Warcraft III and the Warcraft Universe. In 2006 our Gamestar (yes, there is a hungarian Gamestar too) released a World of Warcraft trial. There were more than 500 players within the guild. After the trial I wandering around private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My previous server ("The Great-great-great Hungary Number One 3000+ Players and other stuff"<-that's not the name;)) my role-playing initiation ended in failure. Why? There are a lot of ten years old boys, who plays retardins, and molested our little rp-fellowship. After the third try I ended it. (almost four months rp:()

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It depends on the character. As a dwarf the tavern roleplaying the best. Why? I just say one word: Beer!
But as a dreanei shaman it is more difficult. You must help to restore the nature's balance, etc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Draenei. I can use my accent without problem. I like playing shaman, and hunter as well. The hunter always has company, never feels him/herself alone. The shaman is the nature's hand.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would like to be part of a great community, live the life of Azeroth, and trying to finish, that I can't on the hungarian server: Roleplaying

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Nothing. But...
Racism: I hate gnomes. This is normal?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In kaharanos the darkest corner of the inn sits a human. His sword leans next to him, waiting for an action. For a long time nothing happens, but suddenly the inn's door opened up, and a dwarf steps in. The dwarf yells at the man. "Hey you! Human! You are sitting at my place!"
The human stands up from the table. He is almost two meters high. The human touches his sword "And what then?"
The dwarf whitens then says: "Nothing, it's a nice place." and then ran away.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, I know, that may story is really bad.
Hello Shimbalaar! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

That's not "racism", particularly. That's an opinion. You simply prefer certain in-game races above others, and that's to each their own. Mind how you express this, if at all. There's no need to talk certain ways about other players' choices of race, for instance, if it's only to express why you do -not- like that race.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you very much