Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kingcon99`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a RP fanatic. I've been RolePlaying since shortly after World of Warcraft's Release, and look forward to playing on the server. I usually roleplay as alliance. I highly enjoy Human Rp, as well as Dwarve. I use more advanced vocabulary in my rp dialogue, as well as language that would be fit for Warcrafts seeming time period. I'm a polite Rper, and never am power hungry. I always obey other roleplayer's actions, and never god mode. I love Rp, and have done it for a long time now!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and am living in the United States of America. I am located in Nevada. I speak English as my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from my brother's best friend. He owned Warcraft 3, which I played. I'm not too into the style of the games, but I loved the lore and background extensively. I then bought World of Warcraft a few months after it's release, and love it. I also spent weeks reading up on anything and everything I could find on WowWiki. Like I said, WoW's lore fascinates me.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server when searching for a Rp server. I discovered those of the All GM powers with phases and such, but found them to be filled with inexperienced Role Players who were unwilling to learn. I was patient, however, I've come here seeking a more hardcore Rp experience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I dislike player to player roleplay fighting, but of course I will do it when the matter is at hand!! My absolute favorite Roleplay is travel / Journey / Quest roleplay. I enjoy peaceful tavern roleplays, but they don't step to an epic adventure that takes many hours of setting up camp, staying at inns in the towns along the way, and achieving the quests ultimate goal! (Player made quests of course, not the ingame ones :) )

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I LOVE Rping as a human. I love their ancey spirit and their ways. I'm familiar with their lore. They are such an important part of Azeroth's past, and I love that! My second favorite is Dwarf, simply because I enjoy their dialogue, and their festive drinking spirits. However, I'll be rping as a human on this server.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to offer me a wide variety of Rp selections. I hope to find very mature, experienced Role Players here, and hope to have a fantastic adventure with those of you already here in the world of Azeroth.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rule is the Tolerance rule. I am a very patient person, and LOVE to aid others to improve their Rp, and ultimately have them share their perspective with me to help me better myself as well. Tolerance brings forth a very friendly community, which I value and love.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
~~I am applying for Gruntship~~
"Tell me of your story, master Dorricson."
"Ah yes. I suppose you ponder how it is I've come to sit here this evening. Well, as I've stated earlier, I hale from Elwyn. I was forced to leave my home for a personal reason, to give chase to... to that monster that aimed to hurt my community. Now, I must admit, I was no fighter, nor was I skilled even with a knife, when I went after them! But it had to be done. As I traversed steep mountain cliffs, tread across valley floors, and swam until my body felt as one with flowing rivers and lakes, I grew stronger. I practiced my skills with weapons, though I am not proud of how I came to owning such practicing materials. Thievery was my only option. I still seek these men, though I've lost my way. I seek another, to help guide my on my way..." (Until continued! :P )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome back! I was wondering how the heck you had managed to post an intro without approval, then I realized you had registered back in '09! Let alone already had an intro from way back then... but it's good to repost them after such a long break as a sort of "re-introduction!"