Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SoundEcho`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
For starters, I am well capable at Role Play, I seem to have found my place in many communities revolving around the setting of Serious RP. It's easy for me to say that I enjoy using my creative mind in developing a good character, and using that character to express said creativity and have fantastic interactions between player-to-player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in America, my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had gotten into Warcraft a long time ago, I've always liked playing Blizzards creations, and WoW was just one I found myself loving.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been looking for something different than the regular WoW. RP on Blizzards realm is less than amusing, and well - I have just been seeking a community serious enough and well organized enough to be apart of and play with.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I more than enjoy all various types of RP's, and with that, I can say that I am more than capable of being detailed even in Passive RP about my actions, and my literature.
I can RP with a group, a single player, in any environment.
I am comfortable with all Injury RP's, Passive RP's, Aggressive and Battle RP, etc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a tough question, each race and class comes with an original backstory, that is a fantastic source to start or even continue stories on.
Though mostly, it'll depend on how I wish to express how my character is as a character - meaning, if he is a witty, though devilish person, I'd choose something around a Goblin, or even an Undead.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are quite high. The organization skills on the site, and on guides throughout seem to catch my eye.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The paragraph under Role-playing.
As it explains, there should be a controlled dynamic of characters and their history, or self. This to me, is a great assurance that nobody can create characters that can Powergame, or take other advantages and / or disrupt the current canon.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd appreciate doing this at the time in which I am appointed Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
N / A
Hello SoundEcho! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
I see how you mentioned Goblins. Well, we currently are not at Cataclysm, although, if you wish to play a Goblin, you can always file a Custom Model Character Submission.

Once you're a Grunt, of course.