Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Constantly getting 303'd.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, this's been going on since Sunday on my character Maggie and only her. She constantly gets 303'd. This doesn't happen on GMI, but it's happened in Silverpine and Tirisfal extensively. I've cleared my cache multiple times and am running repair. Any other suggestions?
Still happening, except now on Ekrag too.
Sadly I can't help you, but if you put up what exactly it says that might help. Do you know if anyone else have experienced this? Is it only in Tirisfal/Silverpine or in many areas?
So far it's happened in Undercity, Tirisfal, Silverpine and Orgrimmar. I've only been to Ashenvale otherwise (other then GMI, of course), and only in Astranaar there, but nothing happened there. Well, and Darnassus. And I'm the only one I know of.
Happened in Dalaran on Sha'dash last night.

EDIT: Actually, I deleted all my non-needed addons by peeking at other technical forums and fixed it, I think!
Happened again in Elwynn. /angerfaise
Give us the error message and what it says, so we can think of something... :)
It just says "Your WoW application has crashed. Please tell us what happened so we can further avoid this in the future." That kinda thing.
Usually when WoW crashes it gives you a crash report so you can send it off to tech support for them to get to the bottom of it. If you have that report each time you crash, next time copy it and paste it, hopefully someone can figure it out from that.
"Error #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception. Exception 0xC000005 (Access Violation). Memory couldn't be written."

Happened in Stormwind and Dalaran. Goldshire too.
From what I see, for some reason your CPU isn't allowed writing access in your RAM. This is not a WoW issue, I can tell you that. My opinion, though, could be wrong.

Can you give us your computer's specification (CPU, RAM, OS, etc). From what I read around various forums, it could be due to slow PC. Maybe your RAM can't keep up with the whole data flow?
It could also be due to corrupted RAM, or old RAM, going in its "getting old and crappy" days.

Overall, I'd say that it's most likely a memory issue.
Oh god... Error 132... When I used to play retail ages ago, got this error, over and over, a lot of other players got it as well and Blizzard never bothered to really fix it or help those with the problem. It always pops up at random times.

Anyway, that was way back around 06-07 there should be solutions all over the internet for it now, but the solutions seem to vary for different people if I recall.
Right. It's been happening in Elwynn, Stormwind and Azshara Crater. Any fix?
Eversong.
I still require the computer specifications! I need some info on your system before I can make some conclusion... if I am able to do any.
Pages: 1 2