Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Over-righteous or just stupid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know i know, This is my first day playing and i managed to get myself killed, But oh well here goes

The dust just settled from a skirmish at the entrance to booty bay...
Crystal and Robert were taking the unconscious Joanah, that suffered head trauma from a blunt object in the skirmish, to the Gurubashi Arena so that she may not start another fight but on the way there the undead bard began to awake, As soon as she awoken she looked for her trusted guitar but only to find out it was taken from her in the skirmish. The bard swirled into a uncontrollable rage and ran back to Booty bay to reclaim her guitar, with Robert and Crystal following, they arrived at the area of the battle only to find out her guitar was shattered, the three slowly started walking back to Gurubashi arena, while on the way the bard was extremely upset, Explaining how to get a new guitar she needs to take a pure soul. Robert stopped and looked at her, "Am i a pure soul?" He asked the bard. The bard grew a wicked grin and pulled out her dagger, slowly walking towards Robert, "Why yes.. You are" she said, She stood in front of Robert and asked him "What is your name?".
"Robert Lionheart" He responded, "Will you pledge your life to me Robert Lionheart?"
"I feel it was my fault your instrument was shattered, Therefor yes, If it makes things right, I do"
The bard quickly slashed Robert's throat.
Robert saw nothing but the reflection of the sun on the blade before he felt the sharp metal cut through his veins, He fell to the floor, gasping for air and coughing blood until he saw nothing but light, he slowly felt the pain disappear... "Am i dead? Is this really it? It can't be!" He thought to himself...

Excuse my poor grammar as english is not my native language.
Seeing as Robert lost his soul during this entire scene, I offer a few things that will be changed with him
He will become soul-less, Having almost no emotions unless awakened in a very complex manner

Healer: Alexis (Robert's daughter learning the ranks of the holy priests)
Killer: Joanah

Instant drawbacks:
Inability to speak
Horrible cough
(Will both heal over a few days)

Irreversible traumas:
He will forever fear undeads
He will never be able to stand looking at a musical instrument

Long term effects:
Huge scar on his neck
Voice is always crackled and very scruffy
(Will wear off in months, or years)

Please consider this, after all this is my first character, I don't want my beautiful adventure as Robert Lionheart to end
You can only post resurrection posts a week after the death in question, and you can only rez in game after the same amount of time has passed.

That being said, you're on your way to dying more than Astus, which is fun.
What do you mean by that?
Also i know i must wait a week but i figured it'd be best to upload it now and not later
Well, Astus is some one who has died a -lot-. He even made a word called "Astus'd". It means dying multiple times in quick succession.

And....I was under the impression that if one's soul was actually taken it would be impossible to be ressurected? But oh well. Oh, and also! I have two Good-aligned people who do in fact find poor people like Robert and "help" them. On one occasion, a character of mine took a body he found outside the Catacombs to resurrect the poor guy. If you need a resurrector, then I'd be more than happy to help.
I'd love it, if you could help it would be great
Using your own previous logic against you, Gaia, we can't deny someone a resurrection!

[Image: Evil-Laugh.png]
Even with Ara'Gazhi, if he does devour your soul...

... I simply RP it as it gets torn away from him. Though, damaged.

So if your soul is stolen, a resurrection can return it. Damaged.

It -really shouldn't- work. But we can't deny resurrection. *Shrug*

EDIT: I think this is a case of 'You should really think of taking better care of your character and not going on an Astus spree'. Because these sort of resurrections are silly.
Yeah Xigo my thoughts exactly
Having some mental flaws that happened because his soul was damaged
And i'll take better care of it, Don't you worry
So wait, Sorry to be simply dumb
But can i go back to playing Robert now?
Yes.
Thank you!