Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Deficon`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've roleplayed since the release of the Burning Crusade. I was a terrible roleplayer, but I gradually grew better. I think I'm quite good now. Many of my friends could agree. I'm still pretty self-conscious, but that's normal.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from a small speck of a town in northern Iowa, and I speak English, and I always use punctuation and grammar, without fail, ever. IC, OOC, in text messages, none of it without proper English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My two cousins, John and Kyle, were talking wildly about their characters and an upcoming raid they were planning for MC. I was interested and made a character on John's account. I made a tauren warrior and fell in love immedietely.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
An old friend of mine, Kouya, came back to retail one day, today actually, and told me about this amazing private server. I played on Prologue for a while, but compared to this, it's just like freakin' retail.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types. Tavern, fighting, plot-centered, all kinds. As I came from the Alliance, roleplay is hard to find and you just scrounge it from wherever you find it. I always find it and enjoy it, no matter what.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Because of my love of lore, I don't have a favorite. I love the lore behind all classes. I love the lore behind all races. But the two I've favored the most are Tauren and Orc, because of the lore behind them. Gotta love those Tauren, broski.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm looking forward to the roleplay, and especially the item system. Prologue's was flawed, very much so, but this new stat-less system seems like a dream come true. Wolfslayer, and other types of weapons that are harder to find make a perfect roleplay, no?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the roleplay rule. Roleplay should be enforced, after all. It -is- a roleplaying private server, and we're all here for the same reason, no? Who would come here for the gameplay?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Glonstern family was large, and mostly centered in Lordaeron or in the outlying villages. The family patriarch was Ivan Glonstern, Deficon's grandfather, and paladin of the Silver Hand. When the Scourge struck the city, all were killed except three; Deficon, his brother Leon, and his sister Verai. Deficon was captured and forced into the Scourge's command, and Leon became a paladin. Verai later fell to the corruption of the Scourge.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm lookin' forward to it!
Welcome to the server!