Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: komino21`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well Hello! My name is Cody i am a high-school freshman and wow addict from Texas some might find that odd but oh well. I discovered wow when i was about 12 or 13 and I started out as Alliance only player but the older i became the more the horde tempted me so now i'm.. For the Horde! ha-ha

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the US, my primary would be English but i plan on learning Spanish in my Sophomore year in high-school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As i mentioned earlier i was at least 12 when i uncovered this amazing game, but what you don't know is how. It came about one day in a conversation i over heard of two of my friends at school they discussed how much they loved the combat system blah blah, what really interested me was the way the game induces online interactions. I'ts fun to have an adventure by yourself, i'ts exhilarating to share the same adventure with two or three buddies

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I simply searched up "best wow RP server", naturally, this came up and piked my interests.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds, all though i do love a nice survival RP here and there and tavern settings are just as well, my favorites.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
"Belf" all the way the whole rich and pampered look appeals to my inner role player, Orcs are my favorite for survival settings though.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Seeing as this is only my second role playing server i don't know what exactly to expect but after reading the rules and going through so much trouble with introductions (which i'm not complaining I understand you must filter out the trouble makers and Meta gamers) i'm not worried about anything i'm sure this will be a great experience for me and hopefully i will return the favor in time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language, vulgarity and crudeness is not needed to create a role playing scene.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
i'ts a little late where i'm at so i hope i can skip this now for i am tired Ha ha

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I tried to apply before about five weeks ago but i don't think i hit submit i just thought i did so sorry if this is a second entry but i think this is better and more in depth display of my in RP mind