Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dementor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi there guys, Im a boy from Romania. Im 15 years old and I love playing WoW almost all the time. I spend much time in WoW with my friend, his name is Florin (and mine too ^_^) Im little than him with a couple of mounths but we are best friends, we`re at the same class in high school. I have no brothers or sisters so there`s no one to disturb me while Im playing WoW. Ok that`s what I had to say about me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from Romania and my primary language is Romanian. Im learning english at school but almost all my english is learned from games.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
First time I played Warcraft 3 and then my friend told me about WoW. We downloaded WoW TBC first and played on a Fun realm and then on a Blizzlike server in WoW Wotlk.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend told me about you. We both love RP and he searched on google for a RP server. He found you and told me about your server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I can say that all kinds of RP enjoy me as long as its fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Human just because almost all my chacarters were Human and I got used to it. As class I like warrior, paladin and warlock. Warrior because it fits perfectly with Human and I like Titan Grip talent that allows to equip 2 two hand weapons. Paladin because it fits much more perfectly with Human and its just cool because of permanent auras, because of seals and so on. And warlock.. I don't know if it fits perfectly with a Human but I like it because of demons summoned and casting spells that deals a lot of damage at high level. That was for Pvp and Pve servers. For RP I would like just warrior and paladin because warrior is a defender and fights for his faction with honor and same for paladin and I like paladin for some more reasons too: he fights for the light and never for darkness, fights for peace, is brave and honorable and protect the innocent people.

What are your expectations of this server?:
First thing respectful people and nice GMs. This is first thing that matters, and second: events.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is all that matters for me. If people is respectful everything can be done.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ok lets begin.. I`ll make a story about WoW I hope its not a problem. (Im kid human in this story)

In a day of summer, I was sitting on the grass in Elwynn Forest staring at the sky. I saw a gryphon with a dwarf riding it. Well.. noting unusual.. I kept looking at the sky. After a few minutes a dwarf came to me -the dwarf riding the gryphon- and asked me why am I alone. I told him that there is a event in Stormwind and everyone is there and I didn't wanted to go. Then he told me that he know about it and he was there just a few minutes ago but he left because he was not enjoyed about it. He asked me if I would want to go with him for a ride with his gryphon. I agreed and he told me to wait him there. After a couple of minutes he appeared with the gryphon and we gone for the ride. That was the first time when I flew. We flew over Stormwind and I was amazed how great can Stormwind be from above. After some time the dwarf asked me if I want to see Ironforge. I said that I really want to see it because I never was there but I didn't know if my father would let me go. He asked me what's my name. I told him my name and the dwarf told me that he know me very well. I was surprised and I asked him from where he know me. He told my that he know my parents very well and he saw me last time when I was a baby. Then he told me that he will tell my father about the flight to Ironforge and there will be no problem. I said "ok lets go then". I saw many awsome things in our way to Ironforge it was just awsome. After some time we arrived at Ironforge. First I saw the great gates of Ironforge and I was amazed. We entred in the city and I saw lots of dwarves how I never saw in my life and even gnomes. Geez they were so little I never saw a gnome before. I gone with the dwarf to leave his gryphon at the stable(i know its for horses but idk where the gryphons are suposed to stay) and I asked him if he could tell me his name because he didn't told me until then. He told me that his name is Muradin Bronzebeard. I remained frozen and I asked him "Brother of Magni Bronzebeard? That Muradin?" and he told me that he is indeed. I told him that Im honored to be with him and I was shaking because of emotions I had. He told me to calm down and to be proud that Im with him. Then he told me to go with him in the tavern for a beer. I told him that I can't drink because Im too young be he insisted to drink just a little. Well I drank and after a half of mug I got dizzy. Anyway that was awsome. After some time the night came and I wanted to go home. I told to Muradin that I want to go home and he told me that I can stay in Ironforge and leave in the next day. I agreed and I gone to sleep. The next day Muradin took me back home and he left for his affairs.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at the moment.
Hello Dementor! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

I notice that you keep repeating certain grammatical errors! You should keep it in mind when you're writing and perhaps be welcome to corrections from members of the community. If only to further your own mastery of the English language. Something I can, right now, pinpoint for you to work on is apostrophes. Like in "I'm".

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Yes.. I'm sorry about that and thank you very much :)