Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cape quivers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it at all possible to create custom capes and replace their models with that of the various quivers available in-game? The effect, I -think-, would be just like the guns we can display on our backs.
Or as trinkets, similar to the Rocket Pack and Gas Tank visuals that already exist as equippable trinkets.

Would be nifty.
Quivers do have in game models. So, it would be possible.
I'd favour this also, perhaps they may clash with bows on the back though?
And I'd love for the vendors to sell ammunition. Kinda annoying running from GMI to the city just to get ammo.
Absolutely a nice idea! I don't have any bow using characters, but I'd love to see some more realism in weapon display on various characters. Lovely idea, no doubt! :)
I would love sword trinkets aswell. Having four swords = badass.
Irogh approves of this thread. Cape-quivers would be great esp. for those pesky quivers that are horde/alliance only. [item]3605[/item] looks great with frostwolf armor.
Great idea! Do want! DO WANT!
I'd love to see this implemented!

/approve, for Spiralin! XD
Duskwolf and I have done some tests, and unfortunately it has not worked with either a cape or a trinket. Heck, even equipping a normal quiver as a non-hunter doesn't work.