Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ctrl-Click... Crash!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I try and view an item in my wardrobe, WoW freezes and says that it has encountered an error before crashing. I haven't been able to view anything in-game without it crashing now! Help!

PS. Also, before the crashing, my troll's skin texture messed up and he had some sort of Mag'har skin texture (so he was brown). He also had a blue and white checkered box above his head.
I too had this last night, caused by the drunk effect of one of the beverages. Each time I logged back in last night, it auto-crashed to desktop. Haven't checked today, but guessing I still auto-crash back with that same report.
Do either of you use any addons?
Outdated versions of AddOns can cause crashes like this. Also, if you play on another server, you may want to purge your cache.
Fair enough! And yes, I do use addons. Don't know which directly out of my head, but will double check them when the opportunity arrives.

[Image: 1981thumbnail.jpg]

Cheers.
I know Tazmina's cache can't be causing problems as she has a completely new client (as she also plays retail so her older client was already overpatched). Can't say if she uses addons but, as far as I know, she doesn't... At least not on her CoTH client.

EDIT: She doesn't use addons on this client. I just asked.
This could be due to missing textures/models. I think so, because of the blue-white box that Tazmina described. Usually a Repair should do the trick if that's the case.