Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Turmandil`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Milos and I'm coming from part of the Serbia called Dukeland, from small town Novi Sad. I'm 20 years old and I started to play World Of Warcraft since it's first part. I'm studying on the academy of arts - sound design for movies, and also doing sound design for games for one company here in Novi Sad. I'm a huge fan of SF books "Lord Of The Rings", "Songs Of Fire And Ice" and "Dune". I like orchestra music and "epic" movies. There is a lot more but I think that this would be quite enough for now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is Serbian but I use English for some time now. I never use subtitles when I watch movies in English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The strange thing is that I didn't like Warcraft strategy, I prefered Starcraft and Diablo. In time before World Of Warcraft was made I was awaiting for some game where you can be "one among many in the battle" and I thought that WOW can be something like that. I thought that it will be EPIC! First part of WOW was enjoyable, but then it was ruined with its new PvP system in TBC and totally lost it's sparkles in WOTLK...I still don't know how does it feels to play Cataclysm.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I typed "world of warcraft private rp server".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to be somebody from whom others will depend, but not in a bad way. I like to protect and help but also to punish and revenge. I think I'm balanced player because I like to fight and talk and explore and many more but not too much. I can say that I like little from everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
In real life as a kid I got in fight so many times just because somebody lied and then said that he didn't, I was furious when I saw that somebody was steeling or being ruthless. Now I'm older, of course, I changed, but some things will never change. I always play with human/paladin or orc/warrior because it simply adjusts to my personality.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, because of this serious way of getting an account and well organized forum I think that it should be the same online ingame, but we shall see...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Knowing when to quit", and I must put one more: "Introductions".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He is weak and breakable, from bones and meat,
He does not roar like Orc or have silent Elven feet,
He is nothing less and nothing more.
He likes to eat, drink and live by the shore,
He is normal with no special skill,
But he got honor, courage and the will!
Touch his land and ruin his peace,
You will kneel before his vengeance and feel the pain!
In the battle mace is his justice and voice is his faith,
You will feel how it rumbles when it gets too late...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The only RP experience I got is trough Dungeons&Dragons D20 system (with dices and sheets). I never RP-ed WOW before but would really love to play like that and I truly hope that you will accept me.

All the best
Hello Turmandil! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Now that's something great! I'm glad and thank you for accepting me.

See you online!