Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rafik`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started RTS games with Warcraft 3. Then, because I liked the gameplay and story, I tried Warcraft 2, and eventually World of Warcraft. I used be in an RP clan in Warcraft 3 before it shut down. And my screen name 'Rafik' comes from an Arabic word, 'Rafiq', meaning 'friend.'

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the US, and my primary language is English, though I'm learning French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I lived with my parents, they got Warcraft 3 for me as a birthday gift. I really liked it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I thought maybe that RP could be better on a private server than on retail, so I Googled 'World of warcraft private RP server.'

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Though I'm really versatile, my favorite part of an RP is actually meeting another character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Most likely my favorite races are the humans and the Dwarves. I like the Dwarf culture, and how they are generally a kind, loyal people. As for the humans, I like them because they are extremely versatile. Some are holy crusaders, some are thieves. Some are evil death knight champions, some are simple doctors. Versatility.
My favorite classes are death knights, paladins, and priests. Why? Because they are fighting for a spiritual belief, not only for a king or other leader. To fight for honor and righteousness.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be accepted by the general community and leaders, and I hope that they are willing to help me get started.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and grammar. Both are extremely important to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd really like to, but I'm tired right now. Perhaps later?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward to playing with you guys!
Do you carry a cane?

Hello Rafik! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy