Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tarinim`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a twenty two year old living in Los Angeles with not much to do currently. I am looking at trying to get a job with Riot Games but we'll see how that goes. I mostly pass the time trolling but the thing to remember is that I am not a serious troll. IF you to take my trolling seriously, you missed the point.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
From 'Merkia, I speak 'Merikan.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played Warcraft II from when I was very young, WAY back in the day before World of Warcraft was around. (This was about 1994-1995.)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was recommended here by the Unstoppable Miss Reigan.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I will do pretty much any Roleplay that rolls by me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
HIGH ELF RANGER. SO I CAN BE A PURE GUARDIAN OF THE FOREST AND UPHOLD ALL THE HONOR.

In actuality, I never cared about WoW but I found Warcraft II and Warcraft III to be quite enjoyable and I am pretty familiar with the lore

What are your expectations of this server?:
A decent RP environment which I have been looking for because most have been completely lacking.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity rule I appreciate greatly.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uNL ... 1VQ&pli=1#

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello Tarinim! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

High Elves aren't playable as of now. Just a small note.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy