Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kirilldun`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hmm, well i love world of warcraft. I have ever since I started a free trial. I loved the graphics, the questing, but mostly, i was fasinated by its lore. Nothing gets to me like a good story!
Ive always loved the imagination that goes into these games. Warcraft has some of the greatest lore i have ever read.
After awhile i met some people who liked roleplaying, soon enough i got into it. I love making a new adventure everytime i log on.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in russia, moved to america when i was a young child. I speak english quite well, russian...not so much anymore.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine wanted me to try WoW, i wasn't sure i wanted to pay 15 dollars a month. He showed me the free trial, of course i tried. Soon enough i was hooked and begging my parents to buy me a time card.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well i was looking for some new WoW private servers and my warcraft 3 clan mate suggestes COTH. So here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a thrilling bounty hunt roleplay. I love the idea of being hired to capture of murder for money. Finding information from some lonely peasent by beating it out of him, or sneaking about.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A human rogue has always been fascinating. I can choose to either to sneak behind enemy lines, or quickly disembowl a righteous foe! Its always been my bowl of rice, or whatever that saying is.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really hope that I roleplay with someone serious, and not see someone trying to say that their god or something. Really getting tired that...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility really got my attention, alot of times ive seen people get angry because they don't fit in the current roleplay. I like people who know when its their time to shine, and when its not.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to save a story until I apply for Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How do you find someone who shares your intrests in roleplaying?
Hello kirilldun! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Well, the best way is probably to use the "Personals" forum under Storylines, or go in-game and talk to people in the LookingForGroup channel or in the OOC zone on GM Island (available through portals in all racial capitols.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you! I can't wait to start rping with new people.