Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gatomiro`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi! I am an 18 year old male from the Philippines. I am currently a college student in one of our country's universities. I really am into games, especially role playing games. I have played a lot of games of this genre. As a player, I allot at least two hours per day to video games. I have played WoW for quite some time, so I guess that it would be safe to say that I already have enough knowledge of the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As I said earlier, I am from the Philippines. Our primary language is Filipino or what we Filipinos call Tagalog. Don't worry, because English is our country's secondary language and we speak English at home with my family.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Since when I was a kid, during the release of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, I have heard about this game. It did take long before I tried playing it. I was so into it that I finished the campaign for more than three times and at least two playthroughs did not involve cheating. When Blizzard released the expansion, The Frozen Throne, I immediately grabbed a copy and finished the game. I finished the main campaign twice and the bonus campaign for at least three times. Also, I extended my Warcraft experience by getting into Warcraft books. I have read the whole war of the ancients trilogy and Warcraft: Lord of the Clans. With that, I could confidently say that I have a decent knowledge of Warcraft lore.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a Role Playing server so I googled "wow RP private server" and your site was first on the list.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I most specially enjoy roleplaying in an action scenario. But I also do enjoy any types of roleplaying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would pick Night Elf as my favorite race and a hunter as my favorite class. I chose Night Elf because I am most knowledgeable about their history compared to other races and they have a very strong culture. As for why I chose hunter, it's simply because of their high DPS rating and range, nothing special.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that this server would give me hours of entertainment and a good roleplaying experience. I also expect that the players would follow the rules provided in this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all the rules, the rule about roleplaying is what appealed to me the most simply because roleplaying is the main reason why I want to play in this server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this at a later date if I find an inspiration to write.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really, I just want to thank you for making a server that offers roleplaying experience to players. Great job!
Hello Gatomiro! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy