Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shadowsamy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well , I have been a Gamer from age 3 , been playing a lot of different kinds of games , from Shooters to Puzzles to RTSs , I have always loved playing games and i got into Roleplaying since Warcraft III 5-6 years ago.

I love Roleplaying and i have no trouble with other players , unless they Rage or Do useless Bullshit which Annoys others .

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Bulgaria ( Europe ) , I moved to Canada at the age of 6 and stayed there for 6 years , Moved back to bulgaria And Lived another couple of years , will move back in 2 months to Canada ( YES YES YES ) .

This makes me Fluent in 3 Languages , Bulgarian ,English and French ... in which case i am At my best in English .

How did you get into Warcraft?:
O boy ... Well , Warcraft 2 Was one of my First Games Ever ..... And I Enjoyed it to the fullest .... i played it for years , Continued onto Warcraft III , and Then WoW .
Since then , i have been IN LOVE with this universe Blizzard Created .

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well , no particular Reason ... i stopped Roleplaying months ago because of School , but now im sure that School wont stop me from playing .
I hoped that This server would have More Players/Members than Other Ones ,so i decided to try my luck here .
I Found you guys From Uncle Google .... Very nice Chap he is .

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
well ... this may never EVER happen , but i have always Enjoyed FACTION ROLEPLAY , Ever since SotDRP on Warcraft III iv been Roleplaying as a Kingdom/Clan/Tribe/whatever

I have always wanted to Roleplay with my Faction (as a Commander of some sort , not neccessarly a leader )
to Change the World of Azeroth , and Actually MAKE a difference , if it is too huge , plz let me know .

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Id say Trolls are my favourite Race . Why ? because they are Freaking BADASS .... Seriously , they had one of the mightiest Empires EVER in Azeroth history .... And i liked how they talk , i even Started Immitating them.

Class ? Well , my 2 Favourite ones are The Mage and the Rogue !
I Always Liked Mages from TBC and i enjoyed doing 10 k Crits ..... PVP was good and Blink was annoying for the opponent .. HAHA .

The Rogue is a Class of Dire Importance and Danger , it can slice you like a fish While your Endlessly Stunned. Ambushes do Pure Dmg Also .

What are your expectations of this server?:
I Expect a lot of Players , SERIOUS players , and well ... some tavern RPs and some lil House/town Rps , cause come on , Life isnt all Work and no play .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect , It is needed as much as any other of the rules . GMs must be Respected and listened to , they are wiser than us , they have more Experience with the Art of Roleplaying ... they know the rules and they live by the rules .... while they're on the server of course :D.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Long Ago , on the Distant , Unknown islands of Azeroth , Away from the Petty Wars of the Alliance and the Horde , Existed 2 Kingdoms .

The 2 Kingdoms were amidst the Consuming horrors of war themselves like all of Azeroth , Except they were in an Endless Struggle for Centuries , Stuck at a Stalemate at The Ancient and Mystic Tower of Karok .
The Endless battles they Waged for Grasp of the Tower was unimaginable even on the main land .....
the Tower Overlooked The Whole Island , and would bring a tactical Advantage that could Tip the scales of the battle . One Day , at the Tower as they Fought and Fought , unknown to the Great Kingdom of Aliator and their Paladins , the Kingdom of Onyx had Enlisted the Aid of a mysterious Warlock that promised them Victory over Aliator .....

As Swords Clashed and Fires Blazed , The Warlock Cast a monstrous Eruption that Caused the very Earth To Tremble and Shatter , and before both sides knew it , The Tower fell ... and unleashed a Tide of magical energy that Surged through the Earth , Destroying the Landscape and Reforming The very base of the Island .

Both Sides were Speechless over What their Blood Feud had Caused .... The Cities were left in Ruin , brave Men and Women Died .... A lot were injured and Many were At the brink of Death .

Commander of the Kingdom of Aliator Scoured the Ruins of their Great Island and Found Rival Captains of the other Faction . No longer seeing them as an Enemy , they helped them out of their Predictable Death and Gave them a Chance of Redemption .
Both Sides Searched the Ruins and managed to Save a lot of Families .

Now there was no home for any of them , the lands Were Shooken , the memories destroyed , the Great Empires Fell .....
But , Something had baffeled them , New lands Arose From the Seas where was once Water
New territories and New possibilities Exposed Themselves and They all Started Rebuilding their Once impenetrable Walls .

The Commanders noticed that The Warlock was Long gone , amidst all the Fighting and Chaos , he had Vanished ....... No proof Of his Existence was left , except the Giant Change he had made to the life of these people .... but They Though long and hard , and figured out that maybe , just maybe .... that Hooded Man Was A God Descending from the Heavens to Show them How Their Pointless Feud Destroyed themselves ..... At First Sight A Warlock was capable of this , but no ..... they knew there was much more into this matter than they would ever Understand .
So The Commanders Forged an Alliance and Created the Council of Order , Swearing to never let anything like this Happen again , for the sake of their Futures , the gods may not let them have another chance at Redemption .

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
well .... not really , i just want to ask if we can CHANGE the world .... as the story Unravels .
Hello Shadowsamy! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

I notice that your spelling and grammar is a bit shaky. You forget to capitalize words that are supposed to be capitalized while you -do- capitalize words that do not require it. The only words needing capitalizations are the first words of sentences, the word "I" and names of organisations, countries, people, etc.

You also put spaces in places where they are not necessary. Between the period and the last word, for instance, or just before a comma. Don't forget the apostrophes where they are necessary, either. In cases such as "I'd". Remember, Keyboarding Skills is a rule on this server.

And, there are no real possibilities of changing the world at the moment as we're in a stale period inbetween Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm. We do not have a core to support Cataclysm yet, but we don't want to do too large changes to lore and its flow before we can update, if ever.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you for having me here , i am sorry for my grammar , I'm used to talking in fast paced English when i chat, but I am good at typing in English properly .