Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: latsend`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Lisa and I came across your server because i was searching for something more immersive than the retail version of the game. I have never actually RP before however, i feel it would be a good way to add to the immersion of the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, i speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft 2 and 3 when they came out and loved them (my favorite was 2). In 2003 my brother received a beta key for the closed beta of World of Warcraft. I watched him play enough to learn his login information and when he wasn't there i would log in and play. I have been playing WoW on and off since then however, I will not be going back to the retail version of the game due to the fact that the changes Blizzard implements do nothing but take away from the immersion and game world (in my opinion).

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had played on several other private servers briefly and none of them had the immersion i was looking for. I Googled "role play wow private server" and your server was the first to come up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly, I have never role played before so I am not sure what my style is. I would think that i would enjoy more of a shy character that keeps to herself with the occasional supporting of her comrades.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, Priest - I like being Human because I can relate to that. Humans have always been my preferred race in fantasy games. And Priest because I like to be the one who keeps the team alive during heated battles.

Night Elf, Hunter - Elves are always my second choice to Humans because they like nature and animals. Hunters I like for the same reason and because they can go out into the wilderness alone and fare well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would like to play with mature, friendly and helpful people that also want an immersive experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "Respect" and "Maturity" rules are the most appealing to me. I am looking forward to fun interaction with everyone's character be they honorable Paladins or dirty Rogues.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this later. I would prefer to try out the server to see if I like the style and also to see if my style fits in your server. If we are the match I think we will be I would love to come up with a great little story for my character describing her background.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to make the Warcraft world more immersive. I have always liked the Warcraft theme but have been unsatisfied with the way the retail game has turned it into an online chat room with hardly any immersive factors left.
Hello latsend! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Don't worry about being a rookie to roleplaying! You'll pick up a thing or two as you go, I'm sure.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy