Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alfioh`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I'm Andrew and I'm am glad to have found this server. I'm in high school now and am extremely bored near the end of the year. I play World of Warcraft, and i really like it. I no longer play Warcraft III. I also used to play Diablo II. So i guess you can say i'm a blizzard fan, and gamer. I'm not fond of PlayStation or Wii or Xbox. I like my good old computer games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm half Greek half something else, I guess English. My primary language is English but the only problem is i'm very dyslexic and not a strong typer, especially when it comes to saying things fast in games. Give me time, be patient and it will be wonderful.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Brothers. They played it and so do I. I remember watching them play Warcraft 2. Warcraft III was not in their time, its a bit after so I played Warcraft III. When World of Warcraft came out, I bought it and played classic. I stopped about mid way through BC and began private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well its was one simple Google search, I have been to this site before but at that time I was not ready for the commitment.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer to have medium sized groups, those huge server wide events bother me. When is a small group you feel more significant. And its much easier to communicate. I really like being in guilds. Its like its own mini community where you all go on missions together, and defend your turf.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren, all classes. And for Alliance, Dwarves. I like Tauren because they are huge and it actually matters what size you are is RP. Tauren in RP are wise, kind but fierce warriors. Dwarves are very strong also. The Dwarven Lore is one of my favorite by far.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Healthy RP, and a diverse population. The last server i was on was 85% Blood Elves, BEs are cool its just there were too many. I hope that the GMs wont be tyrant rulers. And i hope that slight bending of Lore will be allowed, because its fun and it adds more life.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Humility section really stood out. I never thought of that as a rule and its a very good one. Its almost like a suggestion or plea, as if you are asking the player to just go with the flow.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello Alfioh! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy