Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Oroktar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I my name is telmo, was a wow retail player but in the last years of wow blizzard didn't do nothing for RP players so I did quit of the retail game. As a person, I'm always respectful of others.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Portugal, and I speak portuguese, english, spanish and a little bit of french and latin.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin told me about WoW. We downloaded WoW TBC and then we played on a private server until I started playing on retail servers

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I was looking for some new WoW private servers (espacially a RP private server), then i found this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well i didn't play all kind of roleplay when i was on the retail server but i enjoyed the tavern roleplay, adventure roleplay, and big rp events.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I thing dwarf warrior its awesome, but I also like the Night Elf Hunter and Orc Shaman because I like the dwarf race (the architecture, the lore, and the fact that they are always drinking) and I love the lore behind the Night Elfs, Orcs and because

What are your expectations of this server?:
A place where we can see respectful players, good Rp, nice Rp Events and nice Gms

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity and respect

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well I would like to do the story later because I need to thing about a nice story for my drunken dwarf.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, nothing at all
Hello Oroktar! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Please mind your spelling and grammar! I notice that they are a wee bit lacking in some places. The community could possibly help you with that, though it would be ideal if you looked over your writing an extra time before submitting.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy