Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Norah1`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am seventeen-year-old girl from Indiana. I have blonde hair and green eyes. I was born in Ireland but moved to America when I was really young. My favorite color ever is sky blue. My favorite movie is Gangs of New York. My favorite book is The Book Thief. I have a pet poodle that I love. He gets into all kinds of trouble because those types of dogs are really smart.

I recently graduated from school two years early. I am very smart, not to brag or anything. My favorite subjects were English and History. So, I spend my days at the computer playing World of Warcraft. My favorite class to play is... well, I don't know. I love all of them!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Ireland. I was born in Kilcullen in Country Kildare. My primary language is English. I feel I speak it quite well also.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of Warcraft from the Warcraft games, of course! I begged my father every day for about a month to get me the game, until when I was laying on the couch, my father threw the game box at me and said "Here! Take it!" I was very happy. This was about six years ago.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I googled "wow private roleplay server", and I got this website. It seems very cool. I have not been on much private servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy a wide range of roleplay. I do enjoy fighting roleplay and tavern roleplay. Those can be very exciting and lets the character develop quite nicely.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing as a human, because it is what I am most comfortable with. I enjoy the versatility of it. Humans can be bandits, doctors, or the "good guy". I like that. There are very little restrictions.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I except this server to have good role-play and to be very mature. I expect that I will fit in nicely as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I do not understand this question. By appeal, you mean which do I like the most? I guess the tolerance one, because in most communities, there is sexism and I hate sexism. It sucks to be called named or excluded just because of your gender, or race or age.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm... a story. Okay.

**Norah walks down the street in Stormwind. It is night, and the illumination of her torch lights the ground about five feet in front of her. She takes slow steps, casually walking back to her home. In the sky, the moon is half-lit. Suddenly, a sound catches her attention. She freezes, her bowels feeling as if liquid. She looks down on the ground, seeing a filthy vermin next to her shoe. Norah walks forward quickly, as she is terrified of those vile beasts.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I was wondering if it would be okay if I roleplayed a kid, as there are models for it and there are kids in lore (obviously).
Hello Norah1! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Unfortunately, no, it's not allowed to RP as children for a variety of reasons. All characters need to be of adult age, at the least.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Alright. I got it. :)