Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ISeeIt`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hahaha, I'm a fun loving person really, you can see me doing anything, from playing old school N64 to drawing some completely random cartoons. But besides that I'm usually laid back, joining in when ever I feel it's appropriate to do so, as in with RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well I am from America, and I speak somewhat decent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older brother loves playing it so I try'd it out and now I'm completely hooked. Heh, I even got some of my friends into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend recommended this site for me so I'm here to try it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love action, mostly cause this is World of WARcraft so I'm more into the war aspect of this.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I LOVE TROLLS! There so much fun, I don't care what class they are, they're just amazing. But if I had to pick, I'd pick a preist, Beware the Voodoo man.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what my friend says, there pretty up there, he seems to like it so hopefully he's right.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I do enjoy the Respect rule, I was actually kicked out of a guild for not liking elves, and I really hope that doesn't happen here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'll do the story later, if the site is fun. And I hope it is. ^^
Hello ISeeIt! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Yay! I love your avi by the way. >.>

-Edit-
Oh, and am I suppose to make a server account now?
ISeeIt Wrote:Yay! I love your avi by the way. >.>

-Edit-
Oh, and am I suppose to make a server account now?
Lucy's got a gun.

And yes, now's when you make a server account by the link way up there underneath the banner, to the right.
Yay! Buddy made it!