Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aracknius`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Not a noob by any means. Started playing just before Wrath was released. I have tried every class and race. Still not 100% sure which one is right for me. Have roleplayed on a couple of different retail serevers, Moonguard, and Blackwater Raiders.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come the US and speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have played every warcraft game there is, all the way back to the first and orginal Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans. My dad you too play them alot when i was younger and i couldnt play them at home so i would put them on computers at school although i often got into trouble, even expelled once.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well i have played on Molten servers for the past few months, and i have tried every server, and there isnt an rp base there at all, and i'm tired of "just" playing the game so i wated to get back into rp. To be specific..Google brought me here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
i like the kind where there is a strict structure. I have played in a couple of "Millitary" style guilds and found them the most enjoyable.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I cant say that i have a favorite, i have a problem of finding my "spot" in the wow community. And what i mean by that is, a specific role. The kind where im "needed"

What are your expectations of this server?:
Stableization would be very nice. Too many private servers out there that keep crashing every 5 secs. Most importantly a fun and frielndy rp environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would go with the rules on Roleplaying, and how rp should be "Azeroth" familiar. Everytime i see a rogue claiming to be a "ninja" i just want to punch something.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As i stand upon a hill overlooking Moonbrook a slight breeze picks up and blows into my face. I can smell the pollen in the air. The change in the wind direction snaps me back to the task at hand. "Where is he.." i whisper to myself. I have been ordered by Stoutmantel to recover a note from a messenger and to bring it back to him. Apparently it is vital to bringing down this Vancleef character so that we can rid this territory of his ruffians and return the lands back to the rightful people. I must not fail. The people desereve whats rightfully there's, and i will give it back to them!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at this time, although while some would find this introducton a little lengthy i sure enjoyed it and thinks its very useful. If anything else comes up im sure i can find the right place to ask. Thanks, and i cant wait to get started.
Hello Aracknius! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy