Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kolevra's mission recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In this well hidden document kept in parts both on Kolevra's person and in a hidden place she records her tasks and achievements. This highly uncharacteristic method of recording being a way of keeping her thoughts together should her mind start to fade.
While mining in the barrens oasis i use for tin and copper i witnessed an elf and troll talking amongst themselves. The elf seemed to tolerate the troll out of a need to rather than a want. The troll was more than entranced with the elf, More so as the elf disrobed and began to swim naked in the water.

I noticed the Elf had left her belongings and decided to try my luck. As i stepped out of the brush making myself known to them i began with idle chat to drop their guard. After deciding it was time to make my move i rushed the bag on the ground. The troll waited for the naked elf to chase after me in hopes of getting a peek and the elf did nothing more than yell at the troll for standing there.

The bag contained some gold coin, armor, food (worthless), randome junk i didn't waist my time with and to my suprise a key to a mechano chopper. Now i just need to get it comstomized so i can be seen in public with it.