Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nightvu`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a casual player who enjoys playing his games every spare moment he has. (alright that's not really casual, now is it? ^__^) Though this might be, I recently discovered that my favorite RP private server has VANISHED, I used to lurk around on Echeloned WoW where I have spend a lot of my spare time. I really enjoyed RolePlaying there and a lot of my "Companions" resided alongst with me in the world of Echeloned WoW. Though they have quit I thought to myself, let's check out Retail, shall we?! And yes. I returned to retail to enjoy myself on the Argent Dawn EU server which annoyed me, to be honest. Not being able to select your gear... Doing everything by the "Blizzlike Rules"... That's not really my thing... I think I want to enjoy myself and really create a great background for my character. Something which cannot be done when you play on retail. But that's my opinion.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I come from Holland! Though that my Native language is Dutch, my English isn't that bad because I have educated myself into this language by various game experience!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine. Yes, I have been told that I should test WoW when it just started, kind of lame now that I think about it... But then, I discovered the huge lore that Warcraft has to offer, and I was sold directly when I entered my first RolePlaying experience.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google. Google is a good friend and it always will be. I checked for a new RP private server and yours was almost on top.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer an adventurous, active, sneaky, acrobative roleplay. Really it's fun when you first do it but it gets better if I think about it. It's awesome to be staring into an abyss while a huge monster is running behind you in a cave. You run towards the monster, turn around and make more speed and LEAP! Right onto the ledge and climb your way up to make sure that your still intact. And then afterwards taunt the monster because he cannot reach you. And perhaps throw a rock or two...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I always keep the following list in my head:
Race:
1. Humans, because of the young race type thingy
2. Night elves, because of the sneaky stealthy skulky theme and especially their standard facemask in the face selection
3. Blood elves, just because I think it's awesome to be addicted to lovely, lovely arcane power...

Class:
1. Hunter, this is because they can wield an awesome bow and are a sneaky sort with their traps! Also the fact that you carry a loyal pet with you all the time is something that appeals to me.
1. Rogue, yes they are both tied on the first spot. The rogue because of the sneaky part and the smoke bomb! Woosh! Lovely, only word that I can give for it is lovely.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To meet a great new community and find myself a place in perhaps a new guild who keeps together ingame and perhaps out of the game over MSN or Steam, heck even XFire would be awesome!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language!
I think that it is a great thing that you need to think about what you type every minute of every time your log on. But also that you can't just say things that are inapropriate to other fellow RolePlayers. Also, maturity speaks to me because these are kind of related. You need to talk with emphasis and not like a common twat.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was once a small boy, who was raised in Stormwind together with his sister. They were born of a youngly wedded couple who came from the richer parts of Stormwind, the Cathedral square. They were not only rich, but had wealthy priests as parents themselves. Though this was all swell and great the children had an awesome future in front of them.

Though, thanks to an accident which was made in the chapel where the mother gave birth to the twins, a problem occured. The mother seemed to have given great problems to bring the children to this world. She died during the birth of her two beautyfull children, Maxwell and Lilly Brockade. The father had to take care of both of the children, which was something he couldn't be burdoned with. The children weren't able to take care of themselves and with a rich, though reckless father with them. They were abandoned by their father, this was because of his sadness, pain and loss that was caused because of the children. He blamed everything on them so they were outcasted.

On a rainy night the man ran outside of the borders of Stormwind towards the small town of Goldshire, cloaked so that none would see his face. The way there was short, thought troublesome. The man saw to his right a lake, he thought to himself, yes. Here is a great place where noone can hear me. Though as fortune might have it, he slipped and let the children fall into the mud. The man covered in mud stould up glaring angrily at the children, wrapped in silk. He grabbed a dagger... But before he got the chance, he felt something gooey though stinging running next to his neck, he touched his neck, and saw that his hand turned red and green. He screamed out of pain all of the sudden. He pulled a dart out of his neck while falling to his knees. As he looked towards the south where the dart came from, he saw a woman in a cloak. As dark as the night itself, he glared at her and said: "Good luck, you'll need it..." and he fell dead to the ground. The shadowy figure picked up the children and took them somewhere... Somewhere where they could never be harmed again... To grow up together with the stealth Kal'dorei...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope you liked my story as much as I did!
Hello Nightvu! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy