Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zett`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to play by the rules, and I don't like to troll other players, since I never liked when one do it to me. Also, I love Roleplaying, because it's a way of relaxing and going away from my life and forget my problems, and I like deep games/stories, since I love feeling myself as a part of the plot.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im brazilian, but I'm well familiarized with english, since I play video-games since my 6 years old and always tryed to know the game's plot. Also, I'm finishing my master english course.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My dad bought Warcraft 3 to me, and since then I loved it. I read all it's lore 3 times and I just can't get enough.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted a full RP server, where I can play WoW how it's meant to be. Also, I found it on Google typing "WoW RP Private Server" and you guys were the 1st link.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like deep roleplay, when it's more than just hack and slashing, but really roleplaying, getting involved with my character's story. I'd probably convince a blood elf to let me pass, not simply kill him.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Mage, because a mage is suposed to be a clarified person, who'd rather use his brain than his arms.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really am anxious to see how it is to roleplay in a Massive Multiplayer Game. Maybe it's stupid, but I always thought how it would be to roleplay in a full-scale world, with a real population, and now the opportunity is in front of me. I just can't wait!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really enjoyed the roleplaying rules, in wich everybody should RP as long as it doesn't makes other people uncomfortable and that banns the ones who exploits bugs and talks badly, because that is very important in the roleplay

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time, in a far away land, there were a naive, young mage, who decided to live in a log cabin on the mountains. But when the war came, the landlord of the county on the other side of the river called him to defend his former homeland against the enemy, and the mage felt compeled to aid his old friends. And with the mage's aid, the landlord won the war against the enemy, another local landlord, and so the mage returned to his log cabin on the mountains. But, not long after the return, the landlord requested his services once again against another enemy. The mage felt a little anger, since they haven't respected him last time, calling him "the mercenary", but he aided the landlord once again to defeat his enemies, as he still had bonds with the townsfolks. Once again, the landlord's army went victorious, and the mage returned to his log cabin on the mountains. But when an emissary of the landlord came a third time, he made the man run away in fear when, casting a light beacon from the sky, he made his house to risen up and settle on the top of the mountain, where no man could reach the mage. Some say that, after that day, the mage promised to only return when a noble soul proves to the world that everybody would have the right of being a mage.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't know if that happens, but if don't, could you send me an e-mail telling if I were approved or not?
Hello Zett! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy