Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lifetaker`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have played normal WoW and still do sometimes for 2-3 years and Roleplayed for 2 years not only on WoW also on different games.
I love to Rp and know alot about it and love to make stories about my characters that I play.

I do different kinds of Roleplay one of my character is more of a dark warrior type while the other is a friendly druid.
I want to join the server cause I want an all Roleplay game and without lollers as normal WoW tends to have alot on Rp servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from The Netherlands and my primary language is Dutch but I consider myself well known with the English language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend showed me the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend I used to Roleplay with told me about it and I got interested.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the more action,drama, fighting roleplay, also the good vs evil Roleplay I always enjoyed.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Warriors, although I never really Roleplayed one because my Roleplay friends were always Alliance but I like them because Orcs tend to be more brutal aswell as warriors.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very proffesional Roleplay and strict rules against non Rp behavior.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like all the rules they seem fair and mature but I like the ''Roleplay'' rule just make characters that makes sense and no overpowerd wanna be important character wich always annoyed me on normal WoW, aswell as godemoting.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Its the history of one of my death knight characters I made long ago, its pretty long and not even finnished...But here is a small taste atleast.

Joseph Mattheus Blackheart

History:

Chapter one: ''Andorhal''

This is the story of one of many who have fallen in the grasp of the Scourge, it all begins in the city of Andorhal...

''Joe, wake up you're going to be late for training!'' Joe opens his eyes and gets up from his bed and looks at his younger brother Davion and lets out a sigh.
''Ofcourse...wouldnt want to dissapoint father would I?''
He says with a sarcastic tone and a light chuckle, Davion rolls his eyes and throws a shirt into Joe's face.
''Arent you suppose to be an example? Beign the oldest brother...''
''Indeed, why dont you follow me lead then?'' Says Joe with a laugh.
''Come on brother, enough time has been wasted. Lets go!'' Says Davion walking out of the door.
Both of the brothers walk to a small training area with dummies and young boys training.
''Look at that...Even Tumbar is here already.'' Says Davion pointing at the youngest brother Tumbar.
''Hey Joe, hey Davion! About time you two showed up.'' Says Tumbar with a smile dropping his training sword and walking towards the two.
''Why are you here so early...Trying to impress somebody?'' Says Joe with a sly smirk on his face looking at a girl eyeing them.
''Shhh..Not so loud!'' Says Tumbar slightly looking at her over his shoulder.
''Well, well..Look who decided to show up for training!'' Says a large muscled man walking towards the three brothers.
''Sorry sir, it wont happen again.''
''Ofcourse not, just like the last five times this week.'' Says the man with a sarcastic tone.
''You are only nineteen and you are only the oldest son of Mattheus Blackheart, you should be used to special treatment...''
Joe sighs and looks up to the trainer ''Sir I-...''
The trainer grabs Joe by the throat and throws him against a crate ''Damnit Joseph! You better get on fucking time at training!'' He says outraged.
''Grab you're sword and train, two hours extra for you today!''
Joe gets up and wipes some blood of his lip, he grabs a sword and starts hitting the dummies.
Davion walks towards Joe and puts his hand on his shoulder ''Are you alright brother?''
''One day I swear I will kill that old man!'' Says Joe angry focusing on the training dummy.
''Watch what you say Joe!''

One hour later Joe is still training with his trainer and two brothers watching. The trainer has been yelling at Joe over an hour, with every shout you can see Joe's expression change from anger to hate.
The trainer now stands next to Joe screaming his lungs out and lowers his head and keeps his mouth next to Joe's ear screaming.
Joe closes his eyes and Davion looks at him with a worried look ''Joe..Are you a-...'' Before Davion can finnish his sentance Joe turns around and stabs his sword through the trainers chin through his head in a swift move.
Blood splashes on Joe's face still keeping his focus on the trainers eyes with a dark look on his face.
''JOE!'' Screams Davion running towards him, Tumbar standing still frozen with a pale look.
As Davion screams Joe's face expression changes to shocked and he lets go of the swords handle and steps back, the body slowly collapses on the ground.
Davion grabs Joe by his arms ''What have you done! What have you done?!''
Joe keeps silent and looks at Davion, a guard sees the dead body and the in blood coverd boy and runs towards Joe and grabs him by the arm.
''What has happened here!''
Joe keeps looking at Davion still his eyes open wide ''I...I...''
He falls on his knees and looks at his hands, the guard lets him go and looks at the dead body. ''You...You killed him.'' Says the guard kneeling down looking at the body.
Davion puts his hand on Joe's shoulder and looks at tumbar over his shoulder ''Get father, now!''
Tumbar walks back, turns around and starts running towards the guards quarters.
More guards start to surround Joe he hears whispering from villagers standing behind the group of guards. Shortly his father runs through the crowd, Mattheus Blackheart. A powerfull Paladin serving the army of Andorhal as a respected Commander.
''Joseph! What happened here!...My son...''
Joe looks up to his father with tears in his eyes ''I...Lost control...Im a monster!''
''Come with me son.'' Says his father reaching out his hand to Joe.
''But sir he has murde-..''
''Silence! The boy is to shocked right now, cant you see?!''
Joe grabs his hand and gets up, him and his father walk through the crowd back home with Davion and Tumbar following.

Mattheus opens the door ''Maria!'' he yells, ''Yes dear?'' is heard from the kitchen.
''Get me a wet towel, quickly!''
Mattheus lets Joe sit on a chair at the dining table and sits next to him, Joe's mother Maria comes walking towards Mattheus with a towel.
''What do you need a wet to-...Joseph? What happened to him?!''
Mattheus sighs and grabs the towel and starts cleaning Joe's face, ''He...Murderd someone.''
''What?! Why?..How?!''
''I dont know! I will talk to him, please...Leave us.''
''O..Ofcourse dear..'' Maria walks off to the other room ''Come on Davion and Tumbar, leave you're brother alone. Come with me''
Tumbar and Davion walk after there mother looking at Joe over there shoulders.
Mattheus looks at Joe with a worried look ''Why did you do it Joseph...''
Joe looks at the table ''I...I dont know...He kept...Pushing me, shouting. Putting me down. I lost control...I felt something I never felt before...I was staring Darkness and Death itself in the eyes...'' Joe looks up to his father.

Then suddenly an alarm his heard from the city gates, Mattheus gets up from his chair and grabs his sword and shield and runs out the door ''Stay here Joseph!''
Joe gets up from his chair and stands into the door opening, his two brothers and mother come running to the door from the other room.
''Whats going on?!'' Says Tumbar looking at his mother.
''I dont know...Stay here boys.'' Maria runs after her husband to the gate.
''Whats going on?!'' Asks Mattheus grabbing a guard at the arm.
''Were beign attacked! Atleast...It looks like it! An entire army.''
Mattheus looks at the gate ''Who the hell is attacking us!'' He tries to run towards the gate but he gets grabbed by the arm, he looks behind him. ''Whats going on Mattheus?!'' Says Maria with fear in her eyes.
''Its...An attack, go back to the kids!'' He removes her hand and runs further and looks behind him and yells ''Dont worry everything will be fine, I love you!''
Joe,Davion and Tumbar now stand next to there mother looking at the troops getting ready for battle.
''Were...Beign attacked...'' Says Davion.
Maria looks at her kids ''I thought I told you to stay where you were! Get back to the house, now!''
''Who the hell is attacking us?!'' asks Davion in panic to Joe.
''How the f**k should I know, grab you're swords be ready for anything brothers!'' Says Joe running towards his house.
''You are not going to fight! Stay inside the house!'' Screams Maria.
The three brothers get inside the house, Maria quickly grabs the door and closes it.
''Stay inside, I'll be right back!''
''Mom!'' Yells Tumbar looking outside the window seeing his mother run away.

Back at the gates...
''Commander Blackheart! Good you are here, this doesnt look good sir!''
Mattheus mounts his horse and looks at his Captain ''Who is attacking us!''
The Captain looks at the hill sighing ''Look for yourself''
Mattheus looks at the hill where thousands of creatures stand...Corpses, undead soldiers and foul things.
''The...The Scourge?!''
''Im afraid so...Commander''
''We shall not let them pass this gate!''
The archers ready themselves on the walls of Andorhal, the knights and cavalry stand ready for battle behind Commander Mattheus and his officers.
''Archers! Ready!'' Yells an officer next to Mattheus.
The officer raises his hand and looks at Mattheus, Mattheus nods his head.
''Fire!''
The sky darknens by the wave of arrows flying towards the Scourge army, the Scourge starts charging from the hill towards the gate.
''For Andorhal!''
Mattheus points his sword foward and starts charging the undead army with his troops behind him.
The arrows hit the Scourge but does not stop them.
''What the...Some just get back up!'' Says a knight.
''Have no fear men! We shall send them back to there graves!'' Screams Mattheus.
The two armies get closer and closer as the foul stench of the scourge can be smelled by the knights of Andorhal.
''Die!''
The blades and claws of the scourge meet the swords and shields of Andorhal.
Andorhal's army beign greatly outnumberd they do not show fear and face the scourge head on in the battlefield.

Back at the three brothers...
''All of you are geared up?'' asks Joe looking outside the window seeing there entire city in panic.
''We are ready Joe...Lets just hope we dont have to use it...'' Says Davion.
Joe opens the door and walks towards the city with his two brothers following him, he runs towards a tree and climbs it to look over the city wall.
''Do you see anything?'' Asks Tumbar looking up at Joe.
Joe's eyes widen as he sees the conflict on the battlefield...''Holy fu-..''
''What is it?!'' yells Davion.
''I cant really see well...But...It isnt human.''
''The Horde? Is it the Horde?!''
''No...Something I have never seen...No Horde neither Alliance'' Says Joe climbing down the tree.
''What should we do?'' Says Tumbar.
''Ready yourself...And pray''

Back at the battlefield...
''Commander! We are greatly outnumberd! We cant win this!'' yells one of his officers in the midst of the chaos fighting Scourge.
''Have hope knights! The light shall guide us a way out!'' Yells Mattheus.
He beheads an ghoul and laughs as he all of a sudden sees a huge death knight approaching him.
''Such brave Paladin, isnt it sad to see you're men die like this?'' Cackles the death knight comming closer.
''What do you mean foul beast!''
''Look around Paladin...Cant you see?''
Mattheus looks around seeing dead knights everywhere and seeing his last officer getting slaughterd.
Ghouls and other sorts of abominations suround him, not doing anything and making way for the large death knight approaching him.
''You...You shall not pass me!'' Mattheus jumps towards the death knight and attempts to swing his sword towards him.
The death knight deathgrips his sword and throws it away cackeling and grabs Mattheus by the throat.
''Foolish Paladin...You have failed to protect you're city...You're...Family.''
Mattheus eyes widen ''No!''
The death knight grins and impales Mattheus through the stomach with his blade and keeps him up in the air.
''Go forth my brothers! Leave nobody alive, feast on the human's flesh!''
The Scourge starts to make there way to the city.

Back at the three brothers...
A knight comes running through the gates ''No..! There comming! The Scourge! There Co-...'' The knight gets shot in the back of his head by an arrow and falls dead on the ground.
Chaos breaks lose in the city of Andorhal as guards try to protect the gates from the comming Scourge waves and women trying to find there children or hide.
''I cant do this...Its to much!'' Says Tumbar who drops his sword and runs away.
''Tumbar you fool! Come back!'' Screams Davion.
''Let him go...May the light guide him.'' Says Joe drawing his blade.
''You are not a hero Joseph!'' Screams Davion. ''We need to find mother!''
Joe nods at him and they start running through the city.
''Joseph! Davion!''
Joe and Davion look behind them and see there mother hiding in a back alley with Tumbar.
''Mother, we need to get out of the city!'' Screams Davion.
''Yes...Yes...'' Maria gets up and grabs Tumbars hand and they start running towards the back gate.
The guards couldnt possibly hold back the scourge and the scourge got through the front gates slaughtering all that get in there way.
Death knights setting houses on fire, ghouls eating people alive, the most horrible things happen no man has seen.
The mother and the three boys are now close to the gates but suddenly there mother gets jumped on by a ghoul who starts to tear her back appart and eat her flesh, she screams in pain and reaches her hand out to her sons.
Davion turns around seeing his mother ''Mother! Noooo!'' Tumbar and Joe now also turn around.
Joe grabs Tumbar by the head ''Go Tumbar! Get out of here!''
Tumbar walks back and runs through the backgate.
Davion runs to the ghoul eating there mother and impales him, ''Mother!'' he kneels down and holds her head up.
''Go my sons...leave this place, you cannot save me.....'' She lets out her last breath and dies.
Davion lets go of a tear but gets filled with anger shortly after and stands up drawing his blade.
Joe now stands next to him, looking at his brother nodding.
They fight off any creature that tries to feast on there mothers corpse, beheading and slaying all that come close.
''Come on you foul beasts! Come on!'' Screams Joe.
Now the large death knight that killed there father walks towards them grinning.
''Well..Well..What do we have here.''
''Who are you?!'' Screams Davion.
''Get away from us!'' Screams Joe.

''Two young boys...Slaying scourge..You two seem to have potential.'' Says the knight with a grin.
Davion starts to charge the knight but the knight hits Davion in the face with his elbow and he falls to the ground.
''Aaargh...What do you want, why dont you just kill us?!'' Screams Davion.
''Oh...I will, just not yet.''
Joe glares at the knight and rolls towards his brother and impales the knight through his knee.
The knight lets out a cackle ''You...Fool'' and he grabs the sword and takes it out and throws it away.
He grabs the two boys and makes a death gate,
''Burn down the city...We are done here.'' Says the knight stepping through the portal.

Andorhal has fallen...

Chapter two: ''The Scourge.''

Joe slowly opens his eyes he feels te cold stone floor underneath him, he
sees his brother laying next to him still unconcious ''Davion...Are you awake...'' Davion shows no response...
Joe slowly pushes himself up and wipes some blood off his face, suddenly footsteps are heard.
Joe looks to the side and the door slowly opens, the large death knight from before and a necromancer step through the door way.
''Look who has woken up, welcome to Ebon Hold...'' says the Death knight with a grin on his face.
Joe sits up and looks at the death knight with a glare ''Why did you take us here, why didnt you kill us with the rest?!''

''I saw potential in you two, young but strong fighters...You will do excellent in the scourge.''

''f**k you! What makes you think we will join you!''
The necromancer lets out a light cackle and closes the door, ''You wont have a choice.'' Says the Death knight with a grin.
Davion now suddenly wakes up screaming ''Aaaargh! Wh-...Where am I?'' Davion looks around and sees the Death knight his eyes widen but he does not say a word.
''Shall I start the ritual my master?'' Asks the Necromancer looking at the Death knight.
''Yes, lets begin.''

''Ritual...? What fucking ritual, get away from me!'' Screams Joe.
The necromancer grabs a dagger and walks towards Davion who is slowly going backwards against the wall.
The Necromancer grabs Davion by the hair and tilt him up and grins at him, he sliths his throat in a quick move and lets go of his hair and walks away.
Davion collapses on his knees and grabs his throat with both hands with his eyes wide open.
He lets out a cough and blood squirts everywhere and he falls to the ground and dies.
''Davion, no!''
The Necromancer now walks towards Joe with the dagger and tries to grab him but Joe rolls aside grabs the necromancer at the back of his head and bashes his face into the wall.
The necromancer falls to the ground in pain grabbing his face, the death knight lets out a loud cackle.
Joe walks backwards with his heartbeat raising faster, he looks at the necromancer with his back against the wall.
The necromancer gets back up and turns around and casts a strangulate spell on Joe and lifts him in the air with it.
Joe gets slowly lifted in the air and grabs his throat trying to breath, the necromancer walks to Joe and stabs him in the heart and leaves the knife inside his chest.
He turns around still leaving Joe in the air with the spell, he closes his hand and Joe gets released and his lifeless body falls to the ground.
The Death knight grins at him ''How is the face?''
''Just get them to the resurrection room..'' He mumbles.
The death knight snaps his fingers and two ghouls come through the door and grab the bodies and drag them to the other room.

The ghouls place the bodies on a stone table and walk away, the necromancer stands infront of the table with the death knight behind him watching.
The necromancer whispers out some words and slowly raises his hands, as he raises his hands the two bodies get surounded with purple energy and they follow the hands symmetrically.
The bodies get lifted in the air and as the necromancer closes his hands the purple energy infuses into the bodies.
''Its done...''
Joe and Davion fall on the table and they open their eyes and a blue beam comes from it but it gets smaller shortly after opening their eyes.
They gasp for air and get up, ''Welcome home.'' Says the Death knight walking towards them.
''Thank you...Master.'' Say both of them and they get off the stone table.
''First you need to prove you're loyalty to the scourge young death knights. Come with me''

Joe and Davion follow there commander to some sort of prison where few are held behind bars.
''As you can see we have some prisoners here...But these are villagers we captured from Andorhal, your hometown.''
Joe and Davion look at the innocent people crying out for help without any emotion.
The commander opens one cell door ''Take this sword and show me you are loyal.'' He hands Joe and Davion both a sword and they walk into the cell.
A mother and a daughter, the daughter looks up and looks at the two. ''Davion...Joe?! What have they done to you?!''
Davion turns his head to the right looking at the girl in confusion but not saying a word.
''Last time I saw you two you were training...Where is you're brother Tumbar?''
Their commander lets out a chuckle ''Isnt it wonderfull to hear the fear in her voice..Kill them...Both.''
The mother grabs the girl and gets to the corner of there cell, ''No please, dont do it!''
Davion walks towards the mother holding the girl in her arms, he keeps the tip of the sword against her throat and smiles.
The mother turns her head to Davion with tears in her eyes ''Please Davion...I beg y-..'' Davion impales her throat with his sword, she gasps for air letting go of her daughter and she falls to the ground. The girls starts crying and screaming and leans over her mother.
Now Joe grabs the girl's hair and impales her in the back and the sword going out of her chest. Blood pours over the floor and she collapses ontop of her dead mother.
''Excellent, you are ready for training.'' The commander walks away with Joe and Davion following and the girl behind them reaching out her hand to the cell door and screaming out in pain and slowly dying.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The history might not be really 100% correct to the lore but it was a long time ago when I written it. :)
Hello Lifetaker! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy