Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: FoolyCooly`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings my name is Alex I'm 17 and have a interest in Drawing and Animation. One day I would like to be a cartoonist when I'm a adult. I love wow Rp because I get the chance to vision other players story's and show them my story's and sometimes when am done rping with somebody's story. I draw the entire story again visually in my sketchbook. So it strengths my artistic skills which helps.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA Primary English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend got me into it in 2007 on retail. I played till 2009. Then I found a really cool Rp server called Echoloned wow but it go shut down in 2010 so I have it been playing en till now if I get accepted.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A famous Rp server called Echoloned wow was shut down last year. I felt like role playing again and I found this server which looks really awesome so far.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy it all not one kind of role play bored s me. I guess my favorite one would be ones with a huge population of people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Warrior/Orc Warrior: Because I can have any personality I want and full freedom with out breaking character. For example: I can be a loudmouth warrior or a quiet one or I don't even have to call myself a warrior I can be a traveler cook etc. Also they can wield every weapon in the game. I just think they have the most "Life" in game.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just having fun and filling up my sketchbook.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit rule Is helpful because the rules here are slightly different then Echoloned.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In my sketch book I have a story I never got to finished because Echoloned got shutdown. It has a couple of pictures right now so it will show you a visual of my story. When i get to level 50 ill finish it and post it if I get accepted.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just one question is this server Alliance or Horde sided. Which has more players.
Hello FoolyCooly! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

The server's not really sided one way or the other. It shifts back and forth depending on what's going on, as most of us have at least one character in each faction.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy