Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: towar95`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Ive been playing World of Warcraft for quite a long time, and ive always wanted more roleplaying into the game. I joined a roleplaying server named Steamweedle Cartel trying to seek out some RP with no luck, players said RP was dying out on World of Warcraft. I then tried to make my own roleplaying guild, trying to gather as many roleplayers i could into one community which worked for quite a while until they all left to begin raiding. I therefore seek to join your servers to begin roleplaying again. I am a roleplaying RPG player who loves the concept that you live yourself into the game instead of taking commands from it doing everything they tell you to do and wearing the gear everyone tells you to wear because if you dont wear it you are a noob. I am a free thinking creative spirit who likes to do things my own way.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Northern Norway, and i primary speak Norwegian, but i can speak English without any problem.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started as early as vanilla lvl 1-60 began. I saw the commercials for the game and since i at the time was playing Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne thought i needed to get this game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
True searching "WoW RP Private Sercers" on Google and i found you to be the best option.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the daily life kinda roleplay, like taverns and shops and all the other daily life struggles you can accure true out a day.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class must be Night Elf Mage/Rouge because they come from the most coolest looking forest ive ever seen, and they are so mysterious and shady looking people.

What are your expectations of this server?:
People roleplaying on a daily basis, having fun, being able to meet new friends and roleplay with them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The seqment about Respect appeals to me the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time there was a great holy paladin of the Silver Hand of Stormwinds mighty walls of stone! Thoriahk Goldforge his name was and he was a dwarf. Thoriahk had used most of his life studying the ways of The Light but since he didnt want to go the way of a priest he choosed the more brutal way of the Light, a Paladins fate! His father Grimiahk Goldforge tought his son the art of fighting as early when Thoriahk was only 4 years old. Thoriahk then became the violent bastard that he is today.

7 Years later.
Thoriahk hears the call of war yet again, and it is the mighty and notorious Scourge that is invading the lands of the prowd Silver Hand Estaters. Thoriahk is being thrown into battle in his own homeland facing undead missions with terrifying misdoings to their faces. Thoriahk has never been exerienced anything like this, the fear, the anxoisness. It is then the Kardinal Leader of the invading Scourge Battalion shows up facing Thoriahk in a battle to death with their enemies and allies united together around the two fighting Paladins. The Undead Kardinal Leader swings his Skullblade across the neck of Thoriahk and Thoriahk is feeling a black tornado tossing him ages back in time, and suddenly "BAAM!" Thoriahk hits something hard. Thoriahk shakes his head, having a terrible headace and as he looks up he realises he has crashes with a giant stone statue of Arthas, The Betraying Lich King. As Thoriahk then looks at his hands he realises that his hands are all gray and old. Had the Kardinal Leader tossed him forward in time, it couldn`t be. Thoriahk finds himself walking the cold and gray corridors of the fortress he is trapped in and then walks into a mirror, seing his eyes are glowing dark blue and his body covered in glowing death summoning runes, and then it hits him like a lightbulb. Thoriahk had been transformed into a Death Knight

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really like what you have done for the roleplayers of Official World of Warcraft, you have done us a favior, thank you! :)
Hello towar95! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy