Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: zebart9012`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Plain and Simple im a person who loves Warcraft and I have played WoW for a while now on a PvP server...and I got bored of it I wanted to try RP because it sounded interesting and it is the opposite of what im used to...I have no prior RP experience though

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Canada and I speak English quite fluently

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My Friend got me into it because they needed a team mate from there time zone

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found the server with Google by searching WoW RP private servers

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer small group roleplay because im inexperienced and my preference varies because I have ADHD so both quite RPing and more action packed RPing is good for me

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer Human Paladin because I do not like the feel of Dwarves or Dranei and Paladin because I like the ideas that Paladin's represent and I have always been a Paladin

What are your expectations of this server?:
I honestly do not know what to expect from the server as it is an entirely new experience to me, The only RP experience i have is from D and D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Knowledge of Azeroth's history is very appealing to me as i know much of it and the respect rule as well...I always try to be respectful.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Journey into Shadow: Zebart looked down on the ruined village seeing only Death and Destruction. "Once again we are to late." Siliva looked at Zebart through the eyes slits of her helmet seeing a different person than the Bright eyed young Human she had first met in Elwynn Forest. "Zebart it is not your fault we rode as fast as we could, The attacks are to sporadic for us to counter." Zebart did'nt take his eyes off the destroyed village but in his mind he looked at Siliva and let out a short sigh. "Siliva go back to the Captain and tell him Marthglen is gone." "What are you going to do Zebart?" "Simple I have a duty to preform." Siliva shook her head and tears started to roll down her face. "No, Zebart listen to me I will not let you go down there alone!" "You have no choice I gave you an Order!" In one swift motion Siliva's Hand came into contact with Zebart's currently unguarded cheek. "Ah I see, Siliva please do'nt worry I know what I am doing." "Alright but I am coming back with a strike team, you have to survive that long." Zebart smirked at the Dranei as she turned to mount her Charger and thought that she would become a better Paladin than he was soon. Zebart turned to face the village again and walked down the hill. Inside the village three necromancers stood observing the devistation. "Come you vile Servants of the Fallen Prince Face me!" The battle cry and the sounds combat were the last thing the Necromancers heard before Zebart cleared the village of the undead and their creators

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello zebart9012! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Please mind your punctuation. We have high standards for writing, and we would expect you to use proper punctuation when you're writing.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy