Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kittensoup`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Rikki. I am an 18 year-old girl from the U.S.A. I'm going to school full time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from and live in the U.S.A. I fluently speak english and know a TINY bit of german and spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have always loved multiplayer games, so I bought World of Warcraft and started playing. After a couple of months I couldn't afford to keep playing retail. I started playing on some blizz-like private servers but none really appealed to me untill I found Echeloned WoW. I played and had a great time on their RP server untill it was shut down. I found CotH today and it looks amazing, so I'm making an inrtduction.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found CotH on Google and just the look of the website and forums tells me its a good server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay, but action and danger always appeal to me. I prefer roleplay in pairs or small groups rather than crowds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Palidin.
Blood Elf because I love Horde but I think the other races are kind of ugly.
Palidin because they use swords, shields, and can heal themselves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun Roleplaying experience with a friendly community where I can feel at home.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is the most important to me because, I think all problems are caused by a lack of respect for others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will work on this later when the inspiration strikes me.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
One question: Can Blizzard shut the server down, and if so will the owner(s) remake the server under another name?
Hello kittensoup! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

'course they can. We don't expect them to turn gazes on our server as it's relatively small and non-profitable for anyone helping in running it, so we're not a high-priority "threat", so to speak. What happens if Blizzard -would- turn gazes on us, though, is not something I'm aware of. I don't know what plans we'd have if that happened.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you.