Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Donatello`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Andreas ( English Andrew )! - I am 18 years old soon turning 19. I go to high school (2/3 Grade) In Denmark its called Gymnasium.
I Work out a lot and I just got into the army that I am going to next here to be in the royal guard in defense of the queen of Denmark!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Mentioned earlier.. I also speak quite good english. I can speak a little spanish and german but don't hang me up on it. and I the rest is answered above! ( didn't read question number 2 before I had filled out number 1!)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends allowed me to try to make a character on their account many years ago back in Vanilla. and I got hooked!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I'm a previous member during early Wrath days. But I deleted my account when I took a break from WoW and now I am back to try it again. I haven't had any luck finding good Roleplay on normal servers like i used to in this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Action, danger big groups. Military is my thing. When I am alliance I like to play a less important role in a mayor thing. Like for example being a lumberjack or a craftsman for some "survival" Rp in the jungles.
As for horde I just really love clan RP. and especially clan Rp revolving around the 1/2nd war. Meaning a clan consisting of trolls orcs and goblins.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It used to be human. But now it is for roleplaying defiantly goblin as they got their special charm. They're like the serious gnomes people welcomes because they ain't being mocked.
They are also great at being commanders even tho they are so small in size!
On alliance it's either dwarf or worgen. Mainly because I like to roleplay as a Dark iron dwarf to be a sorta bad dwarf guy as they are rare.
Worgen because they're worgens? I mean cmon!
Classes:
Warrior - Why? They're impressive can do a brutes work. can work as many RPing roles. and can wear all kinds of armour
Mage - for the leadership role in a big company a mage is ideal. Or another cloth user.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nothing else but active roleplaying and events! Guilds that are based on my needs/What i prefer!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The behaviour. I hate I hate and I hate! when people on the normal servers rages and charges in while you're roleplaying to ruin the good mood. It is the most important rule of all on a roleplaying server if you ask me. since I dont mind people jogging around OOC as long as they mind their own business.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well Id like to return to this later! When I am either accepted or writing my grunt trialship or my characters background story if that is alright.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Uh.. Nope? Please accept me because I am me! And I know my thing when it comes to serious and fun roleplay!
Welcome to CotH!

If you haven't already, (which I know you have, because you're just THAT awesome) I suggest you double and triple check the server's rules and policies, over on the CotH Wiki. The whole thing is chock full of useful information such as the average heights, weights, and ages for characters, as well as other general server information. If you have any additional questions you can't find over there, feel free to PM myself or another Forum Helper for further assistance. I hope you enjoy your stay here at CotH! (Don't worry, I know you will.)

Regretfully however, the server hasn't been updated to Cataclysm and likely won't be for quite a while. As such Goblin and Worgen won't be playable for the time being. As for Dark Iron Dwarves, it's server policy that they be treated as a 'special profile,' in which you must send in a Custom Character Model application for it. The catch is, you have to have been (active) on CotH for at least a month to play as one of these characters. In any case, I wish you the best and hope you find CotH the amazing RP hub that I and so many others do!