Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Peggins`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 13 years old, and I like rock and RP games since my childhood (my mother listens to rockabilly, so, it introduced me to rock, and I went deeper and deeper). I play Warcraft games since 2008, and I managed to be something like a living-WoW Wiki, studying Azeroth's and Draenor's lore. (LOL) I like heavy and medium-RPing, usually something more barbarian (Such as orcs and dwarves), or funny (Such as gnomes).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Brazil (Damn! I wanted to be purely european, but I live, at least, at Southern Brazil.), my primary languages are both portuguese and english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was already a roleplayer, but I got into Warcraft because of a friend. He introduced me into WoW, and later I played Warcraft III (All of 'em). I read a lot of WoW Wiki lore articles and "Hot to play a/an >race<", even Fanfictions.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to play in a RP server, so I just searched for "RP World of Warcraft private server" and one of the first resulsts was... Guess what? CotH's website!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern roleplays, traveling roleplays, fighting roleplays, usually something like a campaign or series of facts and missions with the same subject or villain.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Usually a gnome rogue (as a funny tinker), dwarf warrior/hunter (usually drunken ones), orc shaman, and a human mage. They're my favorites...

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just find some good roleplayers and have fun with them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think it's really important to don't allow Godmoding and characters created purely for ERP. I had a lot of problems with Godmoding-Roleplayers and Solo-ERPers in my past.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Nigel Steambomb

- Damn, Niggy, where are the recombobulators? - Shouts Razco Sparkbolt, an expert gnome tinker.
- I'm going there! - Nigel, a young gnome, Razco's apprentice, appears at the stairs of the laboratory, carrying a pile of boxes. He stumbles and falls with the boxes, messing up the place. - Ugh!
- Nigel Steambomb! What have you done? It will take a long time to clean this place. - Razco goes to Niggy, trying to put the tools back to the box. - It will be a long way for you to be a good tinker.
- Whatev... Oh, I mean... It's lunch time, now! I'm going to the tavern. - Niggy sighs, going to the Thunderbrew Distillery.
--------------
- Hey, Belm, give me a good ale and some bread. - Niggy sighed, looking for a book to put on the chair and sit on it.
- Oh, it happened again? - Belm, the innkeeper, filled up a mug with Thunder Ale.
- Yes... - Niggy drank the entire contents of the mug at one time. - Again. Razco is too harsh to me. I think it was better to stay in Ironforge, cleaning chimneys.
- Don't say that! That wasn't going to get you anything. - Belm served a slice of bread to Niggy. - The payment... ?
- Oh, the payment? Yes, yes... Two silver coins and thirty copper coins, no? - Belm nodded, in agreement. Niggy took some coins from his pocket, placing them on the counter.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just wanted to know if there's any problem at being part of the "villain" factions of World of Warcraft (or even creating one as a guild).
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven't already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you're familiar to the server's expectations!

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don't fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you're writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I'm online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

We currently do not allow players to play enemy factions. Anything that is hostile in game is considered a no, such as scarlet crusaders or Defias bandits. Nothing stops you from playing a normal villain though!

Hope you enjoy your stay!