Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: CxxZCC4`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
University student looking for something to spend all his free time on :p Love to rp, did it all the time on B.net back in SC. Gooood times.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Canada !! And English-French :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My dad got me into it, haha. Middle school

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google'd " Private RP WoW Server " And you were all over the top. Seems legit :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mainly enjoy city life RP but i like to adapt to expedition RP's as well. All rp's are fun in the end

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Rogue. Its very versatile and I love Espionage action games ( Metal Gear Solid <3 ) and I rlate well to the type of RP they are capable of.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Ive heard a lot of this server and the fact that theres a lot of fail safes to keep griefers out.. Oooooo im excited.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love how the lore in-game is enforced and none of that silly " im from another dimesion " stuff. I got tired of that quick

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The moon was full glow, its beauty matched only by its own reflection in the mirror like lake.

I stood at one end of the bridge, looking up at the moon. I was motionless. Ears alert, listening for anything a miss. I took a puff from my pipe, and made a ring around the moon. It swayed back and forth, dancing around it before the light breeze carried it along. My eyes followed it and as if it were fate, the circle of smoke showed me what I was waiting for. I small caravan coming down the road with a dim lantern on the front of it.

I smirked at myself. Wondering why, a person like me, would be so lucky. Then, I put out my pipe and vanished into smoke, and was carried off by the wind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
That story was.. All I had pictured into my head ahha.

Im very excited to get started.
Welcome to CotH!

If you haven't already, (which I know you have, because you're just THAT awesome) I suggest you double and triple check the server's rules and policies, over on the CotH Wiki. The whole thing is chock full of useful information such as the average heights, weights, and ages for characters, as well as other general server information. If you have any additional questions you can't find over there, feel free to PM myself or another Forum Helper for further assistance. I hope you enjoy your stay here at CotH! (Don't worry, I know you will.)

If you're ever interested in some espionage RP, feel free to send me a PM!