Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: sinex`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am an old RP Player in some certain games, such as GTA SA, IMVU and "Light RPs" in others, mostly MMORPG's. Always had a taste for that, and I face it as a serious way of playing as a self-style.
I'm an English auto-didact/adept, so I learned it all by myself with the help of a few dictionaries for some years, so my english is not perfect, but a very decent language can be expected from me, of course, games aid me aswell with my language, that includes 70% of RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro to be exact.
My primary language is Brazilian Portuguese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends were old players from WoW and then they decided to play again, inviting me to join, so I accepted.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Me and my friends always liked RP better than "normal arcade style", even playing this between us in other servers. So one of my friends found you people and that really interested me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really appreciate being that calm person who likes peace, but knows how to make justice if needed, visit taverns, do it's profession, improve skills, relax with friends, eat some fruits, talk to "high-class" guards/warriors, etc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Blood Elves, because of what Kael did, the way they fought for at last some time of peace, never giving up on the objectives, nor sacrificing the cause.
So I believe that their natural arcane control, beauty, talent and the calm essence attracts me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
RP always when it's possible/needed, don't see too much OOC or unecessary intolerance.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm not sure about what you mean by "appeal", because in my country it may have some different means.. but.. if it's something that I don't agree, there isn't one.
Now if that's something I like and you would like me to explain why, then it's Maturity one, and forgive me but it's self-explanatory since we always encounter some individuals like this - What I don't believe to be here -

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In a rainy, cloudly day Ron was wandering around the imponent city of Stormwind, contemplating the enormous stone walls, taking some quick bites of his bright red apple.
He looks at the nearest tree and sits under it to escape the water, slightly pulling off a letter from his pant's pocket, reading one more time.
"Ah, Lissa.. I don't believe you left me here, without a single purse, a job, an objective. Your lust for power transformed you into.. a thing.. that is not the Lissa I met.." Ron says, keeping his head up after reading the letter.
"Hah, there is no time to cry and be dramatic, this world is cruel and I don't feel like giving up just because of a crazy blonde woman! ...Hic!".He laughs insanely, standing up, limply running at the forest following the paths.
And the rain stops, as one dead body is found near a stream by one guard.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I want to apologize if I said something stupid or random, I really want to join this community, at the moment I am reading everything you people suggest me, if this server is that good I will stay here for a long time.
And.. thanks for the opportunity!
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven't already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you're familiar to the server's expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don't fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you're writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I'm online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

I have to say, you did very well at teaching yourself English. I'm very impressed and jealous at the same time. I would be so happy if I could teach myself a new language as well as you've done! If you need any help at all with profiles there is a handy workshop to use. Of course, if you ever need a quick clear up, I'm always a whisper or PM away. I'm also a Blood Elf player. More Kael fan-people for the win!

Hope you enjoy your stay!