Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: korkingkid`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Nitay,
I have been playing World of Warcraft for the last five years.
I prefer PvE more than PvP, I've played on a "normal" (Private server) WoW server most of my life, but I always tried to role-play my character. I am mostly very nice and never curse and I send a ticket to a GM if something bothers me in the server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Israel, and my primay language is Hebrew. But I hear a lot of people speak English around, and most of my friends speak English so I don't much of a choice whether or not to know English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About seven years ago, my brother bought the game Warcraft 2. After we played a lot in it, we bought Warcraft 3.
And when we finished Warcraft 3, we bought Warcraft 1 just to get a closure on the story. 3 Years later we bought World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friends got to this server and they told me they really enjoyed their time on the server. So I thought "Why not join them?", they helped me get started and told me all the rules, and now I'm here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like a very dangerous style of role-play, going out on a life or death adventure, fighting epic monsters in matters of honor or valor. All though I also enjoy just sitting down in some pub, relaxing with friends and having a drink.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Taurens, and my favorite class is Rogue. Until not long ago my favorite class was Druid, but after playing it for a lot of time I understood that the reason I love them is because of their Cat form, I just love moving and jumping when I fight. The reason that i love Taurens is because I love their all concept, of nature bounding and spiritual.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that I can do what I've always wanted to do in World of Warcraft. Go on adventures with my friends and live the life of my character through his eyes, not through some loot-crazed work-a-holic.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
RESPECT. It really bothers me when people just start cursing you and offend you just because you said something stupid, or just cause you are not that good at the game. I think this rule should be in every server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In a yellow house, down the road, there live a young boy named Henry Loren, He's father, Doby Loren, is the town's mayor. One morning, in the 5th of January, Doby took he's son to the great mountain, Rockbid. On their way up they saw a big black bird, or what they thought to be a bird, standing on a tree in about fifty meters from them,just looking at them. Henry asked "father what kind of bird is it?" So he's father said "I've never seen this kind of bird in my life son. But lat's keep going, soon it will be hot, and I don't want you to get sun-burned". So they kept on going. When they've reached the top of the mountain they saw something they never dreamed to see, something that they wont see even in their worst nightmares, they saw giant creatures, bigger than a house, walking towards them, companied with thousands of orcs, MILLIONS of orcs, that their number is so great that they cover all the way to the horizon. Panicked, the father said "run son! We have to worn the town!". but when they turned around they saw the bird, the black bird they saw some minuets ago, standing there. Duby said " It's just a bird son come!", Henry just couldn't move, he knew there is something weird with that bird, something in her eyes. The father started running when suddenly, he saw that the "bird" has started growing and parts of her started to change places, and in about five seconds the "bird" were no longer a bird, she... he, were a human. Duby didn't stopped in the right time and run just to get stabbed by the sword that the "freak" was holding, he died immediately, silently. Henry, shocked by the all situation, just fall on his knees and bagged for mercy "please don't kill me! I'm just a kid!" he yelled. The "Freak" lifted hes free hand to the air and suddenly three creatures with big teethes jumped in front of the man facing henry. While they ate hes flesh alive, the man just stood there, laughing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My English is not perfect.... But I hope it will be enough.
Thank you very much!
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven't already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you're familiar to the server's expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don't fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you're writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I'm online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

You learned English via listening to others? Nicely done! One more I an envious of how well others can pick up a language. The Tauren will be happy for another addiction to the server, as they don't seem the most popular race around. Don't worry about your English too much, we're very understanding and I hope that you can expand your knowledge here with interaction.

Hope you enjoy your stay!